Have you ever done this naked?

Texsox

Have you ever posted to soxtalk while naked?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever posted to soxtalk while naked?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, and will post photo

Alright who is it? Ya can't just say yes then not identify yourself.

I never have.

When the server crashes, I don't have time to put my pants on and then solve the problem. :lol:

LMFAO!!

I've done it in a towel....."You'll have to speak up...." :lol:

I have done it in a towel too. When I get back from taking a shower, sometimes I see if anyone posted anything interesting and see if I have an IM's, and so I am at that for a few minutes. I wouldn't just sit around my room naked, ya know roommate and all.

Me too, sans the roomate.

All I have to say is that not having a roommate has its advantages! ;)

Yeah, I bet. My roommate has a tough time having a conversation, leaves his alarm clock blasting in the morning for until I ask him ta shut it off, stays on the computer at night even later than me (imagine that), has this little desk lamp that is right in my eyes at night (I moved to other side of my bed and it still sucks), and he leaves his comp on 24/7 and the damn thing isn't quiet. He is quite messy too, although no big deal cause I shared a room at home too.

WTF do you keep using his real name for?  That is extremely ignorant of the other person's feelings and the potential consquenses of putting someone's name out on the internet.  Don't be stupid.

Heh, while it may not be prudent to give someone's identity out without his/her consent, nothing can really happen. Let's face it -- if someone wants to find out who any one of us really is, a half-way decent computer mind could hack into our IP address and find out exactly who we are, where we live, where we work, our license plate number, various phone numbers, and probably even our SS numbers and credit card information. It's nothing to really sit and worry about IMO. :huh:

Heh, while it may not be prudent to give someone's identity out without his/her consent, nothing can really happen.  Let's face it -- if someone wants to find out who any one of us really is, a half-way decent computer mind could hack into our IP address and find out exactly who we are, where we live, where we work, our license plate number, various phone numbers, and probably even our SS numbers and credit card information.  It's nothing to really sit and worry about IMO. :huh:

So instead of letting just break in and steal the car, you just give him the keys because he is just going to steal it anyway??? :bang

So instead of letting just break in and steal the car, you just give him the keys because he is just going to steal it anyway??? :bang

LOL, nah, but you know what I'm saying. If someone wants to get your personal information, someone with the know-how is going to get it. In essence, yes, it would be easier to just hand it over, but again, that's a bit extreme.

LOL, nah, but you know what I'm saying.  If someone wants to get your personal information, someone with the know-how is going to get it.  In essence, yes, it would be easier to just hand it over, but again, that's a bit extreme.

I know, I just liked the analogy. The best was one day when I was on ESPN, someone drug and copied a post and managed to include their IP adress and couldn't understand why it was such a big deal. Then within 5 minutes someone has his name address phone number and where he worked. He learned the importance of an IP real quick.