Team America

danman31

I saw Team America: World Police yesterday and it was a pretty funny movie. It lacked the one liners that are great from comedies because you can quote them. However, it still had good developing bits and such. My friends and I agreed the songs were by far the funniest thing in the movie. There is one scene that was just wrong and another that was just disgusting, but the movie isn't overboard other than that. Overall, I'd recommend it for anyone who likes South Park.

Try to avoid spoilers of sorts because it can ruin the shock comedy that is pulled throughout the movie.

I saw Team America: World Police yesterday and it was a pretty funny movie. It lacked the one liners that are great from comedies because you can quote them. However, it still had good developing bits and such. My friends and I agreed the songs were by far the funniest thing in the movie. There is one scene that was just wrong and another that was just disgusting, but the movie isn't overboard other than that. Overall, I'd recommend it for anyone who likes South Park.

Try to avoid spoilers of sorts because it can ruin the shock comedy that is pulled throughout the movie.

Ya, the scene about confidence was wrong...way wrong. Although the after jokes were funny.

And the other scene earlier in the movie, wow that was funny. Overall I thought it was a pretty funny movie. Also, another great part about th emovie is it had a preview for the Sponge Bob Square Pants movie :headbang

Ya, the scene about confidence was wrong...way wrong.  Although the after jokes were funny.

And the other scene earlier in the movie, wow that was funny.  Overall I thought it was a pretty funny movie.  Also, another great part about th emovie is it had a preview for the Sponge Bob Square Pants movie  :headbang

SpongeBob... :headbang

I thought it was funny that the Busch race was sponsored by SpongeBob Square Pants the Movie so it was called Lowe's presents The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie 300. It was funny listening to the announcers have to say that every so often.

Anyone else see it yet? It was hilarious, but I thought some stuff was a little too raunchy and the plot was completely ridiculos, but the way they made fun of the actors and terrorist was damn funny. You have to go completely slack jawed for an hour and a half like Roger Ebert said, but hey anyone can do that

I saw it tonight...holy crap I was laughing so much.

"F.A.G." -film actors guild

"Team America! f*** YEAH! so lick my butt and suck on MY balls"

"Freedom's worth a buck o' five"

"dicks f*** pussies, but sometimes they f*** assholes too"

"We're reckless arrogant stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks because pussies get f***ed by dicks, but dicks also f*** assholes. Assholes who just wanna s*** on everything. Pussies may think that they can deal with assholes their way, but the only thing that can f*** an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is that sometimes they f*** too much, or f*** when it isn't appropriate, and it takes a pussy to show 'em that. But sometimes pussies get so full of s*** that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are only an inch and a half away from assholes. I don't know much in this crazy crazy world. But I do know that if you don't let us f*** this asshole, we're gonna have our dicks and our pussies all covered in s***."

• 9 months later...

lol I didn't think it was too bad. I saw it in the theatres and laughed so hard I was balling. Only time I've ever cried in a movie I think. But the soundtrack is just awesome. The first half of the soundtrack is funny, and the second half of the soundtrack actually has good music to listen to.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Aug 16, 2005 -> 09:16 AM)
I just saw it (the unedited version).  What a steaming pile of dog s*** this movie was.  Good God.

:headshake :headshake
PEARL HARBOR

Pearl Harbor

I miss you more than Michael Bay missed the mark

when he made Pearl Harbor.

I miss you more than that movie missed the point

and that's a lot girl. And now, now you've gone away

and all I'm trying to say is Pearl Harbor sucked

and I miss you.

I need you like Ben Affleck needs acting school.

He was terrible in that film.

I need you more than Cuba Gooding needed a bigger part.

He's way better than Ben Affleck and now,

all I'm trying to say is Pearl Harbor sucked and I miss you.

Why does Michael Bay get to keep on making movies.

I guess Pearl Harbor sucked ju st a little bit more than

I miss you.

Edited by White Sox Josh