Election Night Coverage

jasonxctf

Which channel will you be watching tomorrow night?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which channel will you be watching tomorrow night?

• CBS
    • NBC
    • ABC
    • WGN
    • CLTV
    • CNN
    • FOX NEWS
    • MSNBC
    • OTHER
    • NO ONE- I'M NOT WATCHING

I'll watch FoxNews primarily, but as usual I'll flip to CNN/CBS (to see their bias...if I see them saying Bush is going to win, then I'll be feeling quite confident :) ). I'll also check out MSNBC, but I'm not much of a fan of them.

I know one thing, I will not be watching Hardball...Chris Matthews = Jagoff in my book.

I'll just wait and see. I hope that we know who won on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

I'll watch FoxNews primarily, but as usual I'll flip to CNN/CBS (to see their bias...if I see them saying Bush is going to win, then I'll be feeling quite confident :) ).  I'll also check out MSNBC, but I'm not much of a fan of them.

I know one thing, I will not be watching Hardball...Chris Matthews = Jagoff in my book.

i'll flip to fox news every once in a while but won't watch any election coverage constantly. and chris matthews is one annoying mofo...

FoxNews but that's because I'll be at a Election Night Party with all the College Republicans, so that is what will be on.

I'm curious, are other colleges having election night parties? Mine is having three (well, official parties...there will be tons more in dorms and what not)...a non-partisan one, a Democratic one, and a Republican one. Just wondering.

I’ll just wait till Wednesday’s morning newspaper.

I’ll be watching FoxNews but I’m sure I’ll be flipping to different channels. Though I can tell you this, I will stay up all night just to see who is winning.

FoxNews but that's because I'll be at a Election Night Party with all the College Republicans, so that is what will be on. 

I'm curious, are other colleges having election night parties?  Mine is having three (well, official parties...there will be tons more in dorms and what not)...a non-partisan one, a Democratic one, and a Republican one. Just wondering.

not a poli sci student nor am i in any of the partisan clubs, but am pretty sure there's no 'official' parties like that on campus...

I'll watch FoxNews primarily, but as usual I'll flip to CNN/CBS (to see their bias...if I see them saying Bush is going to win, then I'll be feeling quite confident :) ).  I'll also check out MSNBC, but I'm not much of a fan of them.

I'll just wait and see.  I hope that we know who won on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

trust me, jas, the bias at CNN isn't nearly as bad as Fox. you may not believe it, but it's the truth.

I'm going to be trying to find out what channel the Net Zero commericals will be on the most. The commercials are going to be having the band Rev'lon Red playing as Candidate Zero's party band, and Rev'lon is a GREAT friggin' band!!!

Other than that, where Jon Stewart goes, I will follow. I want him as President, actually. :ph34r:

I'm going to be trying to find out what channel the Net Zero commericals will be on the most. The commercials are going to be having the band Rev'lon Red playing as Candidate Zero's party band, and Rev'lon is a GREAT friggin' band!!!

Other than that, where Jon Stewart goes, I will follow. I want him as President, actually. :ph34r:

That would be the best solution wouldn't it? Someone with an actual brain on his shoulders.

I'm curious, are other colleges having election night parties?  Mine is having three (well, official parties...there will be tons more in dorms and what not)...a non-partisan one, a Democratic one, and a Republican one. Just wondering.

I'm having a party at my house.