They're Like the Olsen Twins

LowerCaseRepublican

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

Songs like "Sacrifice" — a tribute to Nazi Rudolf Hess, Hitler's deputy Fuhrer — clearly show the effect of the girls' upbringing. The lyrics praise Hess as a "man of peace who wouldn't give up."

Don't get me wrong, I endorse their right to say such things -- but then I in turn get to laugh my f***ing ass off at the stupid s*** they spew.

I can overlook a lot of things, but the fact their Nazis, well that's kind of a turn-off.

This is especially funny--"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white … we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

"We want to keep being white"?! What the f*** are you talking about?

It's not all their fault. A lot of this should go to their parents for not setting a limit on what they can do. As a parent you have a responsibility to make sure your kid doesn't do something like this. This is their parents fault to. BTW i just looked up them on I-Tunes and they are on iTunes except they don't have any of those songs on the one album on iTunes mentioned in that article. Never mind it's not the same one. However that other band Prussian Blue that is not racist should sue them for taking their name without their permission.

Edited by White Sox Josh

It's ironic .. the whole white supremacy thing these days .. there's only one way for any ethnicity to become supreme: big families.

Yet's it's pretty clear statistically that caucasians are well behind Hispanics, Blacks, & Asians in that department. They have by their own design opted to raise smaller families so that they can enjoy a higher lifestyle.

Singing about Hess & Hitler is not going to help bring about big families. Their best bet is to try religion.

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

Songs like "Sacrifice" — a tribute to Nazi Rudolf Hess, Hitler's deputy Fuhrer — clearly show the effect of the girls' upbringing. The lyrics praise Hess as a "man of peace who wouldn't give up."

Don't get me wrong, I endorse their right to say such things -- but then I in turn get to laugh my f***ing ass off at the stupid s*** they spew.

I nominate this for the first post for Nuke's White People Behaving Badly thread. Plus please add the photo of the white boys pushing the flaming garbage dumpster down the street. :)

*sigh* I get so embarassed at that "segment" of MY community. Don't you?

QUOTE(Mercy! @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 09:02 AM)
I nominate this for the first post for Nuke's White People Behaving Badly thread.  Plus please add the photo of the white boys pushing the flaming garbage dumpster down the street.  :)

*sigh* I get so embarassed at that "segment" of MY community.  Don't you?

Yes, I do.

QUOTE(Mercy! @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 03:02 AM)
I nominate this for the first post for Nuke's White People Behaving Badly thread.  Plus please add the photo of the white boys pushing the flaming garbage dumpster down the street.  :)

*sigh* I get so embarassed at that "segment" of MY community.  Don't you?

Eh, they're in such the minority now days, and becoming more so as time travels on. I can look at this, shake my head, and move on. I drove past a KKK gathering in Rockford a few years ago. There were MAYBE 20 people there in support. I'm sure 2 Russian kids playing Russian Folk music aren't going to change the world. Heck, look at all of the "Racial Bands" they list, how many of those bands have actually done much? Probably the biggest on that list is Skrewdriver, and I lay money on it 95% of this board has no idea about them at all.

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Oct 23, 2005 -> 03:41 PM)
It's ironic .. the whole white supremacy thing these days ..  there's only one way for any ethnicity to become supreme: big families. 

Yet's it's pretty clear statistically that caucasians are well behind Hispanics, Blacks, & Asians in that department.  They have by their own design opted to raise smaller families so that they can enjoy a higher lifestyle. 

Singing about Hess & Hitler is not going to help bring about big families.  Their best bet is to try religion.

I guess that explains why the Catholic Church is against birth control.

I saw this special. I feel really bad for those girls. they were dancing a jig around a swastika painted on their floor, it was so surreal. The interviewer asked the girls what they thought of hitler, and they had an axchange that went like this

Twins "I think that Hitler was really a misunderstood guy..."

Interviewer "Misunderstood?!?! Do you understand that he arranged the murder of over 6 million jews?"

Twins " Well, I dont even really believe that there were that many Jews around back then anyways."

The show went to show the video game that these girls play, which involved the "hero" of the game being a Klansman shooting as many different races and ethnic groups as possible to "save" the white people.

At the end of the show, the Mom and Twins were moving to the Pacific Northwest to try and find a completely white community. It was really sick.

sounds just like gansta rap/ hip hop to me... if these girls were black they'd be multi-platinum and dating sean combs/p/diddy/whatever his name is...

i don't care for either genre's ... the girls or hip hop, but like I said what's the difference?

Edited by sec159row2

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 10:00 AM)
I saw this special.  I feel really bad for those girls.  they were dancing a jig around a swastika painted on their floor, it was so surreal.  The interviewer asked the girls what they thought of hitler, and they had an axchange that went like this

Twins "I think that Hitler was really a misunderstood guy..."

Interviewer "Misunderstood?!?!  Do you understand that he arranged the murder of over 6 million jews?"

Twins " Well, I dont even really believe that there were that many Jews around back then anyways."

The show went to show the video game that these girls play, which involved the "hero" of the game being a Klansman shooting as many different races and ethnic groups as possible to "save" the white people.

At the end of the show, the Mom and Twins were moving to the Pacific Northwest to try and find a completely white community.  It was really sick.

sounds just like the book Cursader. A lot of that stuff is covered in that book.

But even before that, April had decided that Bakersfield was not "white" enough, so she sold her home, and hopes that she and the girls can find an all-white community in the Pacific Northwest.

Yeah, it's called Siberia. Oh wait...too dark for you? Sorry...how about, oh, I don't know? Iceland? Too different? I think the Unabombers cabin is up for sale in Montana.

Wait...didn't Hess give up on the war and fly to Britain and surrender?

QUOTE(sec159row2 @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 01:44 PM)
sounds just like gansta rap/ hip hop to me...  if these girls were black they'd be multi-platinum and dating sean combs/p/diddy/whatever his name is...

i don't care for either genre's ... the girls or hip hop, but like I said what's the difference?

Yeah, I would say genocide vs. homicide is a pretty big difference. . .

I saw part of the Prime Time piece and I think they'll grow out of it. Kids do a lot of stupid s***.

This might sound weird, but if you're going to be a racist, be openly racist. In other words, some racists join the KKK and move to the mountains in all white communities and march and wear hoods and spew hate, etc. Other racists live in big cities, in racially mixed neighborhoods and talk to you at work and smile in your face on the train. Who is a bigger threat, the clown in a hood marching in the mountains, or say, the all white upper management team at your job who tell ni**er jokes on the golf course?

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 09:45 PM)
I saw part of the Prime Time piece and I think they'll grow out of it.  Kids do a lot of stupid s***.

This might sound weird, but if you're going to be a racist, be openly racist.  In other words, some racists join the KKK and move to the mountains in all white communities and march and wear hoods and spew hate, etc.  Other racists live in big cities, in racially mixed neighborhoods and talk to you at work and smile in your face on the train.  Who is a bigger threat, the clown in a hood marching in the mountains, or say, the all white upper management team at your job who tell ni**er jokes on the golf course?

In fact i think what they are singing about is very mild compared to some of these other groups. I had to do a project about this stuff and some of that stuff just made me want to throw up especially since i am jewish. They aren't singing about Killing Jews or killing African Americans. It is stupid what they are singing about but it could be a hell of a lot worse.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 09:45 PM)
I saw part of the Prime Time piece and I think they'll grow out of it.  Kids do a lot of stupid s***.

This might sound weird, but if you're going to be a racist, be openly racist.  In other words, some racists join the KKK and move to the mountains in all white communities and march and wear hoods and spew hate, etc.  Other racists live in big cities, in racially mixed neighborhoods and talk to you at work and smile in your face on the train.  Who is a bigger threat, the clown in a hood marching in the mountains, or say, the all white upper management team at your job who tell ni**er jokes on the golf course?

I would tend to agree with you if their mother didnt play such an important role in the brainwashing of these two girls. The mother has propoganda on the left and right of these girls at all times, and home-schools them to boot. The first time that these girls have to deal with an actual situation with people of different races should be very tense and confusing for those girls.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 07:49 PM)
and you know what is really interesting.  That if you get these skinheads in a big room together and asked him these questions: Who is your favorite baseball player, basketball player, and actor, half of them would name black athletes or actors.

You are way off. They don't give credit to black men/women for anything.