Yo Corg...

Steff

Barotlo has  the same numbers, or better, that MB has, and people in here just get on Colon´s ass. 

And it´s the same people...

Well atleast u see it. Don't get me wrong. I love Mark. I think he's one of the best left handed starters in the game. But he hasn't been the same Mark of the last 2 years. Colon hasn't been the pitcher from last year as well. I just figure if you're gonna hate on 1 u should hate on both...

Barotlo has  the same numbers, or better, that MB has, and people in here just get on Colon´s ass. 

And it´s the same people...

Well atleast u see it. Don't get me wrong. I love Mark. I think he's one of the best left handed starters in the game. But he hasn't been the same Mark of the last 2 years. Colon hasn't been the pitcher from last year as well. I just figure if you're gonna hate on 1 u should hate on both...

Oh I see it. Its called ignorant fans who dont know jack s*** about baseball. Oh, and im sure it helps that MB is white.

Steff, did ya have to ask for this idiot to post that s***? Ya knew he wouldnt be able to live without it...

Oh Roman.. it was going to be posted regardless. Lighten up. Pass it over. It's funnier when they don't get the response they're looking for, don't ya think..?

Ncorgbl does this every time Colon starts. All it ever does is start a fight. If I was Jas, Id delete every tub of goo thread and kick ncorg the f*** outta here. Hes nuts. Thats it, hes just f***in nuts...

Hate to say it Roman but if everyone who started a fight, or who was nuts ;) , was banned.. this place would be a mighty lonely place.

Id probably be gone. But still, I post other things too. I fight a little with champ but that was only when he was being a prick. He said he could shape up so I said Im cool with him now. And Ive apologized too. Corg just picks fights and goes on screamin til no one fights with him anymore...

Id probably be gone. But still, I post other things too. I fight a little with champ but that was only when he was being a prick. He said he could shape up so I said Im cool with him now. And Ive apologized too. Corg just picks fights and goes on screamin til no one fights with him anymore...

Then ignore him... eventually, it becomes funny. Promise ;)

Guest Ncorgbl

BMR31, if you're stupid enough to try and make this a racial thing, and evidently you are, don't blame me.

Psycho, and a 'rose by any other name...', with all the asinine posts of yours we've all had to muddle through, you've no room at all to talk.

For both of you, don't like it? Don't read it.

BMR31, if you're stupid enough to try and make this a racial thing, and evidently you are, don't blame me.

Psycho, and a 'rose by any other name...', with all the asinine posts of yours we've all had to muddle through, you've no room at all to talk.

Same numbers, one get constantly bashed, the other constantly praised. How else would you explain it?

Just stop spamming the board. Its always the same. "Colons gonna suck and the pens gonna bail him out". Its just stupid now. And Ive done other things. Even during my stupid period, there was a variety to my stupidity. Not for you tho! Its always the same stupid thing over and over. Shut up already...

Guest Ncorgbl
Now its just getting on my nerves. It never was funny. His stupidity used to be funny but now his stupidity, its just kinda disturbing and makes me feel sorry for him...

Feel sorry for yourself, you snotnosed little twerp. You were laughed at on the MLB boards when you weren't being a downright trolling pest, and banned so often because of it, and still despised as a smart assed child by some. You're a two faced little s***, when are you going to grow up?

Feel sorry for yourself, you snotnosed little twerp. You were laughed at on the MLB boards when you weren't being a downright trolling pest, and banned so often because of it, and still despised as a smart assed child by some. You're a two faced little s***, when are you going to grow up?

Ahhh Roman you were right. He is just looking to fight. Walk away.

Can we all agree that the Sox winning the pennant is the bottom line for all of us?

Aww shucks.. what fun would that be?

For the record.. I love this thread. Every time Corg runs on and on abut how much Bart sucks.. he does well :D

Guest Ncorgbl
Aww shucks.. what fun would that be?

For the record.. I love this thread. Every time Corg runs on and on abut how much Bart sucks.. he does well  :D

So, who do you think does the translation for him when they read it? About half an hour or so, a tirade of Spanish from the far corner?

Same numbers, one get constantly bashed, the other constantly praised. How else would you explain it?

Mark has had some success in a Sox uniform, Colon not as much. That is the difference to me. I like a starting three of Mark, Bart, And E-Lo form the next coiuple of years. We have some arms coming up to fill in and make it a very solid rotation.

Thank you for proving my point... :headbang