READ this:

Be Good

THIS was on this kids away message:

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is that the frist and lsat ltteers are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Blackhawkzone beat ya to posting this by a few days!!! :lol:

WELL ive never been there in my life I got it from my friends profile/away message:

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is that the frist and lsat ltteers are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

The man, the myth, the legend

cell # 484-571-5523

Keep an open mind, stay positive, and most of all, have fun with what you're given

it's so true

http://www.angelfire.com/vt2/g_hols/Niceguy

Guest hotsoxchick1

omg lol how true.....i read it with no problem lol....yikes... :o :D

Very Cool...I DID NOT KNOW THAT LOL