Is it ok for SOX fans to root for the scrubs?

JUGGERNAUT

Is it ok to root for scrubs?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Is it ok to root for scrubs?

• YES
    • NO
    • OTHER

I have to say, I would root for the cubs if the sox had already made it into the postseason :angry: . I think an all-chicago world series would be the most fun, exciting, and memorable thing to ever happen in this city and you have to root for that.

But because the sox choked............ :fthecubs

obviously i voted no. If White Sox made it I still would of been rooting against the Cubs, but since we didn't make it I'm hoping they dont either. I dont know where you live Jug, but it seems only around chicago do fans have the animosity towards the other team. Many people think we just want our city, regardless of the team, in the playoffs. Nothing would make me happier then the Cubs collapsing in this last week of play.

obviously i voted no.  If White Sox made it I still would of been rooting against the Cubs, but since we didn't make it I'm hoping they dont either.  I dont know where you live Jug, but it seems only around chicago do fans have the animosity towards the other team.  Many people think we just want our city, regardless of the team, in the playoffs.  Nothing would make me happier then the Cubs collapsing in this last week of play.

I live in an area where scrub fans outnumber SOX fans about 3-to-1.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i voted no.... it should actually say hell no.... how can one even think its ok to root for the scrubs being a southsider fan.....it upsets the ballance of nature...... ;) ....

Guest hotsoxchick1
There is only one time it is acceptable to root for the Cubs and that is when they are facing a division rival or a direct competitor to the White Sox.

which does not happen often enough to worry about having to cheer for the scrubs.... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Never. If the Cubs do well, I will never, and I repeat never, hear the end of it. In ten years, my friends who are Cubs fans will still bring this season up. I hope they crash and burn just like we did.

:headbang :headbang :headbang :cheers :cheers :cheers

Curiosity makes me wonder what it would be like to see some postseason action at Wrigley but that is all.  I refuse to root for the Cubs and I pretty much steer clear of National League loyalties altogether.

It's fine. Go to Wrigley if the Cubs make the playoffs. And as we all know, cheer for the other team.

I HATE THE FSN CUB COVERAGE PEOPLE!

They talk about the ASTROS like they were a F'g afterthought!

Well :fyou all! My ASTROS are going to beat you to the finish line!

Dave Otto. That's his F'g name!

scrubs 1/2 a gm back of Cards. 6 gms left.

scrubs 1.5 gm back of wild card. 6 gms left.

GO BUCKS!

GO REDS!

GO FISH!

GO PHILS!

Lay down Giants & Brewers.

Alou, nows a good time to rest Barry.

Make Dave Otto stuff his mouth with Hay in the end!

Personally, I honestly don't give a s*** either way.

I wouldn't even watch their games if they made it in.

They don't interest me at all anymore - even when Prior throws. I really like Prior, but I just don't have any interest in watching the Cubs.

They're not worth my time or energy.

The Cub fan retards at my work will talk about something regardless, so it's not like they'd shut the f*** up if ( when? ) the Cubs fall short.

It will be "the Cards laid down for the Astros" or some such s***.

It all goes in one ear and out the other.