7/31 Super Mega Combined Game Thread - HugWatch

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 07:49 PM)
On the third out, why is Frazier trying to make that throw? Amazing to me Ventura still has a job

Frazier, who is a veteran player, makes a goofy move and it's Ventura's fault?

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 06:53 PM)

When you see a team continue to make stupid decisions year in and year out on the field, it's hard to blame it solely on each player that has been here. Seems like a symptom and not the disease.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 01:53 PM)

Yea, Robin has plenty of issues, no need to pile on ones that have nothing to do with him

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 01:56 PM)
When you see a team continue to make stupid decisions year in and year out on the field, it's hard to blame it solely on each player that has been here. Seems like a symptom and not the disease.

I know you are frustrated, but this is bulls***

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 12:48 PM)
Mods, feel free to delete if necessary, but we're 25 minutes from first pitch with no gamethread.

With the deadline only 14 hours away, figure a lot of people will be watching this one closely.

14 hours away? Thought it was in the afternoon.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 11:56 AM)
Yea, Robin has plenty of issues, no need to pile on ones that have nothing to do with him

I know you are frustrated, but this is bulls***

At some point it's the culture that the manager sets...our culture obviously f***ing sucks.

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 02:03 PM)
Scored a run but Amderson with a stupid base running blunder.. How the hell can these guys be this damn clueless.

One bad play does not make a bad coach, but multiple seasons of dumb plays is a reflection on bad coaching.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 02:02 PM)
At some point it's the culture that the manager sets...our culture obviously f***ing sucks.

Like I said, Robin has many faults, but you can't pin every little thing on him. Especially when a veteran that had been with the team for half a season does something stupid

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 12:07 PM)
Like I said, Robin has many faults, but you can't pin every little thing on him. Especially when a veteran that had been with the team for half a season does something stupid

I think that is the point we are making though...its not just guys that come from our own organization...we bring guys in from other organizations in and poison them too.