7/31 Super Mega Combined Game Thread - HugWatch

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 02:07 PM)
Like I said, Robin has many faults, but you can't pin every little thing on him. Especially when a veteran that had been with the team for half a season does something stupid

Depends whether or not you feel that the hiccups by our players are symptomatic of a bigger issue. I don't care much about Frazier, but that Anderson blunder isn't okay.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 08:02 PM)
At some point it's the culture that the manager sets...our culture obviously f***ing sucks.

The end result of this play was the batter was out. Frazier didn't cost the team anything negative. Just gave posters something more to gripe about LOL

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 12:11 PM)
The end result of this play was the batter was out. Frazier didn't cost the team anything negative. Just gave posters something more to gripe about LOL

If only we could all live in this fantasyland where only you reside.

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 02:11 PM)
Tear this down already and get rid of this garbage.

It's a tough watch, for sure.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 02:12 PM)

Meh. It could have been worse, I suppose. I am glad at least some people on the board can find the bright side. Prevents this place from becoming overwhelmed with toxicity.

Edited by Deadpool

QUOTE (Deadpool @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 02:10 PM)
Depends whether or not you feel that the hiccups by our players are symptomatic of a bigger issue. I don't care much about Frazier, but that Anderson blunder isn't okay.

The Anderson blunder I have issues with as well

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 08:12 PM)

Try being mire of a true Sox fan and less of chronic complainer and look at the brighter side of things

QUOTE (Deadpool @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 02:16 PM)
Asdrubal Cabrera is injured? They can have Melky for the right price. They won't even have to reprint unis

I don't see Melky as much of a infielder, but that's just me

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 01:11 PM)

Some gripe about the bad baseball that's being played. Others, like yourself, gripe about the people griping about the bad baseball. At the end of the day, it's both griping.

QUOTE (Thad Bosley @ Jul 31, 2016 -> 02:17 PM)
Some gripe about the bad baseball that's being played. Others, like yourself, gripe about the people griping about the bad baseball. At the end of the day, it's both griping.

That's kind of the issue with stock down baseball. This team isn't going anywhere and they're not doing anything about it as of yet. I would be okay with being terrible for a season or two if we had prospects worth mentioning. This "worse than expected" disappointment wears down any fanbase.