Post hot chicks pics in here

whitesoxfan99

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much whould you guys pay for a Christina, Jessica Simpson, and Britney playboy layout?? I for one whould give my left nut, but thats just me. :lol:

I'm not a big Christina fan and would prefer her not be in the layout with Jessica and Britney. I don't find her attractive at all and I would prefer to just look at Jessica and Britney.

I'm not a big Christina fan and would prefer her not be in the layout with Jessica and Britney.  I don't find her attractive at all and I would prefer to just look at Jessica and Britney.

I would perfer Christina and Britney instead of Jessica Simpson. Simpson would never do Playboy anyways. One of them is bound to do it though, and I can't wait.

How much whould you guys pay for a Christina, Jessica Simpson, and Britney playboy layout?? I for one whould give my left nut, but thats just me. :lol:

SPEARS is aight, the other 2 are ok, but Anna K son dam she's fine

Two things:

I'd never, ever, ever, for any remote reason give up a nut.

Also, I can never tell who ya post. I didn't know ya posted Knightley.

I try to label a lot of them unless they're just random pics of models. I'm just to lazy to label them all.

Oh I don't blame ya. I am too lazy ta go find any pictures, so ya doing more than me.