Post hot chicks pics in here

whitesoxfan99

Beautiful...u know who else is hot...Tiffani Amber Thiessen. Haven't been to work yet this week and since I've been stuck doing s***loads of homework I've been watching daytime tv...and well those Saved by the Bell rerunds have been catching my eye lately :lol:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful...u know who else is hot...Tiffani Amber Thiessen.  Haven't been to work yet this week and since I've been stuck doing s***loads of homework I've been watching daytime tv...and well those Saved by the Bell rerunds have been catching my eye lately  :lol:

I agree, I can't believe she didn't make it out of the first round.

Gash would debate that he created it but yes I am the king of this thread.

I don't need to debate it...the creation of this thread is quite simple

You posted test sigs of Elisa...about 3 I think..one night I looked at the pics and as mod of the board I wanted to do something kinda..neat with hardly anyone coming in the board...and alot of people posting hot pics testing them out and s***..

I think everybody likes looking at hotchicks...did the math and history...

Thought about creating another thread entirely, but since I got the idea looking at the few pics you posted I just pinned that particular thread..changed the title of the thread and put "post hot chicks pics" in here..

So technically, I'm about 90% responsible for this thread happening...if not more

What's to debate? :huh: not saying you haven't contributed the most in the thread..cause by a longshot you have contributed the most to the thread with all your pics..so I created it..and you're the king of this thread.. :drink

And look what it spawned..it's own forum... :headbang