8/10 Games

Y2Jimmy0

QUOTE (ron883 @ Aug 10, 2016 -> 08:48 PM)
My source told me he will be moved to AA and come out of the bullpen, to limit his innings. Could set a September call up if he looks good.

Noo!! For the love of god this organization needs to quit rushing prospects. Just let them go through the process

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 10, 2016 -> 07:08 PM)
Noo!! For the love of god this organization needs to quit rushing prospects. Just let them go through the process

Meh. Position prospects I'm with you. Pitching prospects they've handled well - Fulmer being an outlier.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 10, 2016 -> 07:38 PM)
Rodon hasn't exactly been close to what we thought he would be and probably could have used more time in the minors.

I'll give you him so far as well. Think he's going back to his old "get after em" approach now though.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 10, 2016 -> 09:38 PM)
Rodon hasn't exactly been close to what we thought he would be and probably could have used more time in the minors.

Serious, honest question: do you think he would've gotten rid of his mechanical flaw in AAA over the past two years?

Also, I don't think Rodon has been bad for a 23 year old, and is not like you can't see his immense potential when he pitches.