Game thread Sox Royals

Kyyle23

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bmags @ Aug 10, 2016 -> 09:37 PM)
I love how much wimpy loves watching and announcing baseball

One of the reasons I tuned in. I could probably tolerate watching a bad game with him and Stone.

Edited by kitekrazy

Jose Quintana is by far my favorite player on this team. If the Sox hold on to this lead, Q could care less about his own personal win, although he more than deserves it. He will sleep well tonight knowing he pitched well enough to put his team in a position to win the ballgame.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 10, 2016 -> 10:53 PM)
Such a streaky pen. Once it blows a game in a series, it seems they blow another one.

if you want to blame the performance of the bullpen (post ASB), look no further than Sale

QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ Aug 11, 2016 -> 03:55 AM)
if you want to blame the performance of the bullpen (post ASB), look no further than Sale

Robertson was fresh coming into the game last night. People make a lot of excuses for someone that has been a massive disappointment here.

Robertson/catchers/Cooper way too predictable this year.

Double the walk rate obviously hasn't helped...and his stuff just isn't nearly as crisp as earlier in the season.

Overuse? Hahn should have foreseen that...obviously it claimed Albers as well. Rodon not pitching deep into games hasn't helped much either, Erik Johnson, Ranaudo, Shields, Turner, lack of offdays early, etc.