Game thread Sox Royals

Kyyle23

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee is a long man, spot starter...

Houston with the gift rainout after trailing at Minnesota 5-0 early. They still need a ton of help, though. Tigers could tie Boston, if they don't blow two leads again (sounds familiar).

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Aug 11, 2016 -> 04:39 AM)
Tim Anderson is just a guess hitter. 5 strikeouts. I'd seriously consider sending him back to Charlotte.

He should have been sent down 3-4 weeks ago with a .280, 290 batting average. It was obvious he needs work on his approach.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 10, 2016 -> 10:33 PM)
Jennings is officially out of my doghouse. I commend you, Mr. Jennings. Sorry for blasting you in the past. You sir, earned my applause and admiration tonight.

He's done that a handful of times this season.

No reason he can't be better than Duke overall.

QUOTE (Thad Bosley @ Aug 10, 2016 -> 10:05 PM)
Lol - first off, I don't "hate" anyone, so be careful throwing around such careless accusations. Second, this is the second time YOU have mentioned in this thread that the owner sucks. I mean, talk about an automatic post! I never said any such thing in this thread. I merely responded to someone earlier who was commenting about the lack of posts tonight not being because the team was ahead at the time, as was asserted, but rather because the owner and his management team have failed once again to put a product on the field that would compel enough people to have enough interest to come here and post. Very fair observation, I'm sure you would agree upon thinking about it again.

you sure post like you very strongly dislike the handling of this team. does that more fit how you post about the owner. You really enjoy playing the semantics game.

I've never said in any post the owner sucks. I've been saying the opposite. He has done many good things for the organization and baseball itself for that matter.

Yes, you always respond that the owner is the issue.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 11, 2016 -> 04:42 AM)
He's done that a handful of times this season.

No reason he can't be better than Duke overall.

Yeah, I've been unfair to him. My bad. However, this game is OVA with one of the worst pitchers in baseball on the mound, maybe THE worst and that's not hyperbole.