Autograph advice

aboz56

I'm going to be at the games on Tuesday and Wednesday and I have some cards I'd like to try to get signed. I've been to the park a lot, but never tried to get anything signed. So if anyone has any tips on where to stand or any advice about trying to collect signatures at the Cell, please respond.

The players parking lot has always been a pretty tight spot to get a few. Lot located behind LF at 35th and Wentworth.

The BP is usually quite busy and, if some of the prima-donnas feel like it, they'll sign a thing or two for you.

When you've tapped all two of those out, head towards the dugout wall.

Do in that order. Outside, then in towards the middle of the ballfield.

When you're done, take your seat and enjoy some of the most uninspired baseball you've seen in some time. I should know. I witnessed todays suicide first-hand.

Yesterday would of been your best bet for autographs; all fans had opportunity to get autographs for a half an hour. I was lucky enough to get cards signed by Carlos,Rowand(2),Daubach(2),Tony,Willie,Botch(2),and Adkins..I sat on the 1st base side and got Carlos Beltran card signed... My Dad helped get the graffanino and harris card signed. Sometimes the guys will sign after they do their stretching, but not long... Make sure you stand their early or else you'll get a bunch of kids knocking you over... Kelly is pretty nice when it comes to signing and Loaiza usually signs while he's in the dugout. I personally would rather bring Yankee cards and get them signed... I wonder how much my Jason Giambi ball is worth? Any ideas?

The guys I have are Frank (on a ball), Buehrle (on a ball), Borchard (on a ball) and then Foulke (8x10), Buehrle (8x10) and Crede (8x10). Also got Mags on a Sox mini-helmet.

I've just got a ton of Buehrle cards, so I wanted to try to get one signed and then maybe Konerko or Crede on a card.

Guess I'll try my luck and let you know how it goes.