In the News

Al Lopez Ghost (old)

Guest hotsoxchick1
I am CPR certified and stand ready to perform as required ...  :D

Just kidding ladies, I know you didn't mean me, just couldn't pass it up!  :lol:

lmao... yeah your the wrong jim i meant her jim but thats ok its good to know your ready to go in case we need ya.........thanks hon...... ;)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just kidding ladies, I know you didn't mean me, just couldn't pass it up!  :lol:

OMG.. LMFAO!!! Jim, that was smooth!!!

An no... I'm not waiting for an answer Michelle. Mainly because there isn't one :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

OMG.. LMFAO!!! Jim, that was smooth!!!

An no... I'm not waiting for an answer Michelle. Mainly because there isn't one :lol:

oh come on now.. everything has an answer....lol .....roman and his frank lovefest .. theres got to be some logic to what he says hasnt there????? :o :rolleyes: :lol:

"Roman" and "logic" in the same sentence? Nah ... I didn't just see that, did I? :lol:

Frank Thomas deserves a pass? How about a ticket out of town? I agree with Rex, Bmr, etc. saying the Sox will be better off without Frank. Nothing personal against him, he's been a great hitter. But, he is, whether he likes it or not, the effective "leader" of this team. And the dude isn't cutting it as a leader. This team will never learn how to win with Frank Thomas here. He's a hitter, but he's certainly not a winner.

"Roman" and "logic" in the same sentence? Nah ... I didn't just see that, did I?  :lol:

Frank Thomas deserves a pass?  How about a ticket out of town?  I agree with Rex, Bmr, etc. saying the Sox will be better off without Frank.  Nothing personal against him, he's been a great hitter.  But, he is, whether he likes it or not, the effective "leader" of this team.  And the dude isn't cutting it as a leader.  This team will never learn how to win with Frank Thomas here.  He's a hitter, but he's certainly not a winner.

I agree it's time for the Thomas era to come to an end.