Dioner Navarro traded to Blue Jays

Kyyle23

QUOTE (Blackout Friday @ Aug 26, 2016 -> 09:15 PM)
I am done with this as I am with this site for a while. Reminds me why I left.

Please don't go, we desperately need you. The redemption of meatballs is on the line.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Blackout Friday @ Aug 26, 2016 -> 11:52 PM)
Anyways, going to bed now. With my wife.

You had one once, but scouted her wrong, correct?

Night, night.

I've had 3 wives. How bout you bro? Can't top that? Didn't think so

QUOTE (Blackout Friday @ Aug 26, 2016 -> 10:12 PM)
That's pathetic. Nice life choices, champ

I thought you were....

1.) leaving this site

2.) going to bed, with your wife

Changed your mind? Awesome.

QUOTE (Blackout Friday @ Aug 26, 2016 -> 11:15 PM)
Hahn said.

I actually know scouts in the Jays system. I worked there for 9 years.

They never saw him throw over 90.

And besides the fact of all that, the people that behave as though they know it all know the least.

I am done with this as I am with this site for a while. Reminds me why I left. Meatball fans with uninformed opinions.

Have a good weekend.

http://www.bluebirdbanter.com/2016/7/5/120...dominates-again

Colton Turner worked two relief outings, striking out 6 of 10 batters faced combined. His fastball was 93-95 in the first (one 91). He's come completely out of nowhere after unremarkable performance last year coming back from Tommy John as a 21st rounder, but the results and stuff are crazy good this year.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 26, 2016 -> 10:49 PM)
The Blue Jays are going to give up someone who has been crazy good for Navarro?

Call me skeptical.

I'm sure we could unearth equally glowing Nestor Molina, Zach Stewart and Chris Marquez praise.

I don't think anyone is expecting him to be much of anything. Everyone's pretty much shocked we got anything more that mere cash for him.

Jesus what a thread. It would be nice to win and be relevant just to avoid threads like this.

But yea margulas is basically ss2k15 born 15 years later imo. He can critique but mostly it's just pro org bulletin points and the comments section, led by pnoles, is mostly an echo chamber.

At least here there is less groupthink.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Aug 27, 2016 -> 12:45 AM)
Jesus what a thread. It would be nice to win and be relevant just to avoid threads like this.

But yea margulas is basically ss2k15 born 15 years later imo. He can critique but mostly it's just pro org bulletin points and the comments section, led by pnoles, is mostly an echo chamber.

He's actually been pretty critical and sarcastic this year...he's definitely not Davey Crockett or Sam Bowie.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Aug 27, 2016 -> 01:45 AM)

Margalus is pretty clever in his critiques of the Sox organization.

QUOTE (Blackout Friday @ Aug 27, 2016 -> 07:24 AM)
Based on what? A scout that has 14 years in the Blue Jays org?

Who is your source?

Rick Hahn. He just said the guy hits 93-95 mph.

Also, how many rings do the blue jays have in the past 14 years? Just sayin

Edited by ron883

QUOTE (Blackout Friday @ Aug 26, 2016 -> 10:53 PM)
Ban me if you want, but this one-upping culture taking place I this site is disgraceful

I will go back to SSS. It isn't perfect, but better than this nonsense.

?

Who said anything about banning? I mean, if you want to stay and argue, that's fine. This thread isn't really a shining example of what this site is about but it tends to get like that in seasons where the Sox fall below expectations. Nobody is calling to ban you though. Although I will say the wife and divorce shot was below the belt and out of nowhere

QUOTE (Blackout Friday @ Aug 27, 2016 -> 07:35 AM)
Gotcha, you're right.

Rick Hahn is totally unbiased. They got a top notch lh arm for the worst player in baseball

You can throw 93-95 while being bad too? Either way, he's having great success this year whether he throws 86-89 or 93-95. Hahn at least got a guy with minor upside for the worst player in baseball.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 27, 2016 -> 06:38 AM)
?

Who said anything about banning? I mean, if you want to stay and argue, that's fine. This thread isn't really a shining example of what this site is about but it tends to get like that in seasons where the Sox fall below expectations. Nobody is calling to ban you though. Although I will say the wife and divorce shot was below the belt and out of nowhere

Agreed and I apologize.