Culpepper update

southsider2k5

LOL...what about Chris Chandler...If he has one more concussion he may die on the field!!!! But he still puts on the pads and the headset! :bang :bang

Side Note: Southsider I know Ruutu is the next great hope for the city of Chicago but a live size picture may be a little over the top!!! :D

LOL...what about Chris Chandler...If he has one more concussion he may die on the field!!!! But he still puts on the pads and the headset!  :bang  :bang

Side Note: Southsider I know Ruutu is the next great hope for the city of Chicago but a live size picture may be a little over the top!!!  :D

I don't know how to reduce the size???? If anyone could help me out, that would be much appreciated.

You think the Bears are bad. Jeff Smoker of Michigan State sat out most of the game when we lost to Louisiana Tech because of, get this, a sprained toe or close to it. When I get back to my room, I see TA McClendon playing with a messed up knee. Now that is no guts. If we would have won we'd be in the top 25 too after beating ND.