NLDS: Giants vs. Evil Empire

LittleHurt05

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JUSTgottaBELIEVE @ Oct 8, 2016 -> 07:51 PM)
Well it's because he's not a Sox fan.

You don't want this for the White Sox? What kind of fan are you? The kind we can do without.

Both these teams are amazing. You should hope Hahn is watching with admiration.

Edited by Deadpool

QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Oct 8, 2016 -> 08:02 PM)
I agree with just about everything he's said here!

He's a voice of reason tbh.

Voice of reason... Right

He has good points but he just lays it on way too thick. It's his sheer arrogance that he feels the need to be condescending as f*** to people who don't agree that's bugging me.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Oct 8, 2016 -> 08:09 PM)
Voice of reason... Right

He has good points but he just lays it on way too thick. It's his sheer arrogance that he feels the need to be condescending as f*** to people who don't agree that's bugging me.

Yup. Any valid points he may have are completely offset by his "I'm better than you" attitude. I'm friends with numerous Cubs fans and am married to a diehard and I've never accounted someone as annoying or condescending as Deadpool when it comes to discussing the Cubs & Sox.

I think the real question is why does he waste so much time telling a board full of Sox fans that they're stupid for not liking or cheering for the Cubs.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Oct 8, 2016 -> 08:15 PM)
He can make his points, I just don't understand the hyperaggression.

He's constantly baiting and kissing the ass of the Cubs. If someone admired the Cubs so much not just because it's the Cubs but because they are a well run organization why so much focus on just them all the time while not kissing the ass of even better organizations like the Cardinals and Giants? I mean every reference to the Sox organizational failures is then tied to the Cubs success, why is that? I'd prefer the Sox be run like the much more successful St. Louis Cardinals.

QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 8, 2016 -> 08:24 PM)
Hendricks done, Giants lineup very vulnerable to lefty pitchers now

True but Wood is beatable. He's usually boom or bust and they are probably going to ask for 2-3 innings out of him here. Hoping he has command issues, that's when he typically struggles