2016 Presidential Election Thread

Quin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 09:53 PM)
This electoral college stuff is so stupid and outdated. It would be nice to change to popular vote in 2020.

Seriously...then my vote would actually matter, no matter how insignificant it is in comparison to the total number of votes.

Right now, if you're a candidate, you care about maybe 11 states and it's it. The rest of the country can go f*** itself fwiw.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 09:59 PM)
I am sad. A bunch of people without the internet who only get local channels just elected a President because he dislikes non whites as much as they do.

What's funny is how true this actually is. People severely underestimate the racism in this country. This is a sad, sad day. Kids my age are now left to deal with this mess.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 07:59 PM)
I can't even make a sarcastic remark to you. I'm sorry.

I ended up voting for Hillary, but as I feared Trump is a cockroach that survives everything. At this point I just have to pray trump doesn't believe all the s*** he sold and he cond America and really won't do much as president.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 09:59 PM)
I am sad. A bunch of people without the internet who only get local channels just elected a President because he dislikes non whites as much as they do.

The gift and curse of Democracy/Republic is that people get to express their opinion.

I am not going to hate on people who went out and voted. If Hillary loses its because she couldnt get people to go out and vote for her, in places that she should have done better.

Win some/ lose some. Well see what happens, but if Trump wins, we move on as a country and we do what we can.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Nov 8, 2016 -> 08:02 PM)
What's funny is how true this actually is. People severely underestimate the racism in this country. This is a sad, sad day. Kids my age are now left to deal with this mess.

I think we underestimated how fed up people were in this country as I think there are a lot of people voting trumpncause they hate our politicians. Not because they agree with Trump but purely because they hate what our politicians had turned into.