World Series: Indians vs. Cubs

LittleHurt05

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Oct 29, 2016 -> 10:45 AM)
According to MLB Network 9 balls were called strikes for the Cubs and 8 strikes were called balls for the Indians. Someone should be fired over that bulls***.

MLB doing everything it can to make the Cubs narrative play out.

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 29, 2016 -> 11:18 AM)
Cubs got to Kershaw the 2nd time(on 3 days rest), not saying it's gonna happen but it certainly wouldn't shock me if the same thing happens with Kluber.

I think it's particularly helpful that Kluber threw a start on 3 days rest earlier this postseason so it's not something new to him. The rest and throwing schedule is off with a big long rest after the ALCS followed by short rest, but he already knows a bit of what to expect.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Oct 29, 2016 -> 01:06 PM)
I think it's particularly helpful that Kluber threw a start on 3 days rest earlier this postseason so it's not something new to him. The rest and throwing schedule is off with a big long rest after the ALCS followed by short rest, but he already knows a bit of what to expect.

Yeah, he pitched Game 4 on short rest and while he wasn't as dominant as in his other starts, he was still pretty effective. They just didn't score any runs for him.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 29, 2016 -> 01:29 PM)
Heyward back in right field.

Santana at first base, Napoli not in the lineup.

Both teams thinking defense first?

Cleveland may be...Napoli has struggled as well.

As far as Heyward, he has put a few decent swings on in pinch hitting efforts the past few games.

Wrigley is a mad house! The entire block is filled with parties, roads all around the stadium are closed off. One apartment complex has a ton of white/blue balloons. In an apartment complex close to the stadium, there is a guy who dressed up as "Bartman" from the infamous Cub game in 2003! hahahaahahaa

QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Oct 29, 2016 -> 06:25 PM)
Wrigley is a mad house! The entire block is filled with parties, roads all around the stadium are closed off. One apartment complex has a ton of white/blue balloons. In an apartment complex close to the stadium, there is a guy who dressed up as "Bartman" from the infamous Cub game in 2003! hahahaahahaa

Sounds like hell. Haha

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Oct 29, 2016 -> 11:59 PM)
Dante's Inferno. How appropriate this weekend, with the Tom Hanks/Dan Brown movie out.

And I guess every single boy in the Midwest will be a Cubs' player for Halloween. You won't see a single Sox uniform.

I know one kid who wore a sox jersey on Halloween day at school. His dad might have a ton of posts on soxtalk