World Series: Indians vs. Cubs

LittleHurt05

I agree that there is nothing wrong with sending Miller out for 2 after just 7 pitches. I just wonder why they need him for 2 innings. Why not have another reliever pitch the 7th and Miller the 8th? Oh well, it should work out either way, anyway.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Oct 29, 2016 -> 09:07 PM)
Assuming you pitch Bauer tomorrow, and Lester pitches well, there is a good chance you don't need Miller again until Tuesday evening.

Yep, Salazar and Merritt are up first to reliever Bauer...depending on what part of the lineup is due.

That also gives Francona additional insight into who he can trust if Tomlin gets in trouble during potential Game 6.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (iamshack @ Oct 29, 2016 -> 10:07 PM)
Assuming you pitch Bauer tomorrow, and Lester pitches well, there is a good chance you don't need Miller again until Tuesday evening.

If the Indians have a lead in the 7th inning tomorrow, its one inning. Go win the world series.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Oct 29, 2016 -> 10:27 PM)
Lol...I literally said the same thing to a buddy 30 minutes ago. But hey, the White Sox are gonna White Sox.

I'm sure Tito would have gotten a playoff appearance out of this team at least once or twice in the past 5 years.