World Series: Indians vs. Cubs

LittleHurt05

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 2, 2016 -> 02:17 AM)
He was on fire in June and July, then the league figured him.out and he has been.done for 3 months. But I guess they don't have anyone else?

They were saying the other game that he's great vs off speed pitches. He looked decent vs Hendricks

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Nov 1, 2016 -> 06:15 PM)
CF has priority over RF. If CF called it then its his ball. Now was it smart for him to call it when the RF is camped under it. No. But all things being equal when the CF calls for it, its his.

Yeah, I f***ing understand how baseball is played. If you were watching the game, you'd know that Chisenhall was basically walking under it while Naquin is running up and has to dive to get it.

Now after the two of us have just let a 2-run double fall in between us, you can be damned sure you are going to have to plow me out of the way if I am Chisenhall on that ball.I don't give a f*** what you call.

Edited by iamshack

QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 1, 2016 -> 08:28 PM)
Yeah, I f***ing understand how baseball is played. If you were watching the game, you'd know that Chisenhall was basically walking under it while Naquin is running up and has to dive to get it.

Now after the two of us have just let a 2-run double fall in between us, you can be damned sure you are going to have to plow me out of the way if I am Chisenhall on that ball.I don't give a f*** what you call.

The CF shouldnt of called him off. However you have communication and priority calls for a reason. You hear the CF calling ball, ball ball or mine you back off. The minute you decide f*** it I am not doing that is the minute a horrific collision is going to take place. The problem here was the CF, he shouldnt of made that call. If you call for the ball and call another fielder off you better f***ing catch the ball. Chisenhall is not some superior defender out in RF that he can ignore priority calls.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Nov 1, 2016 -> 08:43 PM)
The CF shouldnt of called him off. However you have communication and priority calls for a reason. You hear the CF calling ball, ball ball or mine you back off. The minute you decide f*** it I am not doing that is the minute a horrific collision is going to take place. The problem here was the CF, he shouldnt of made that call. If you call for the ball and call another fielder off you better f***ing catch the ball. Chisenhall is not some superior defender out in RF that he can ignore priority calls.

And doesn't hit good enough to suck up that bad defense like a healthy Schwarber

QUOTE (Footlongcomiskeydog @ Nov 1, 2016 -> 09:09 PM)
The Tribe are in big big trouble. They had the Cubs bloodied and battered, but didn't get the KO. Now they look scared and ready for this series to be over.

Still one more game. Baseball is a Fickle b****. You never know what's going to happen.