World Series: Indians vs. Cubs

LittleHurt05

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 2, 2016 -> 07:55 AM)
I think regardless of tonight's outcome the city is going to burn.

I could forsee stupid frat boy type of shenanigans, but for the city to burn I'd say there needs to be an excruciating and controversial loss (something on terms with Bartman, a blown umpire call, or ridiculous 9th inning comeback by Cleveland). Even a win I'd expect less destruction

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Nov 2, 2016 -> 07:16 AM)
I'm putting 2.5k on the indians tonight once the lines are released.

Lines have been released and the tribe are home underdogs with Kluber on the bump. They still can't get any respect from Vegas.

My $ (not2.5Kthough ;) is on the Cubs. The bottom looks like it is starting to fall out for Cleveland.

QUOTE (Footlongcomiskeydog @ Nov 2, 2016 -> 08:26 AM)
Lines have been released and the tribe are home underdogs with Kluber on the bump. They still can't get any respect from Vegas.

My $ (not2.5Kthough ;) is on the Cubs. The bottom looks like it is starting to fall out for Cleveland.

It has nothing to do with respect it has to do with money. The line moves based on who is playing which team. The cubs are heavily bet on all year by their fans that just want the ticket. The 10/5/3 to 1 world series lines from last winter are all factored in to the Vegas lines. The lines now moved based on action as well.

By the time the game starts, the cubs will be a 150 to 175 favorite on just about every site if not a solid 2 to 1.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Nov 2, 2016 -> 07:16 AM)
I'm putting 2.5k on the indians tonight once the lines are released.

If I trust anyone's recent betting history, it's you, ha.

But I don't see how this Indians lineup scores enough runs against Hendricks/Lester/Chapman

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Nov 2, 2016 -> 09:09 AM)
I just saw the first inning error. Lonnie Chisenhall is the Indians version of Avi Garcia. What exactly was he doing there?

No kidding. He also looked terrible needlessly jumping up and missing a ball hit to RF in Game 3. It was like he had never dealt with catching a ball in close proximity to a wall.

QUOTE (Footlongcomiskeydog @ Nov 2, 2016 -> 06:26 AM)

It's obvious you're just finding any reason to post in here about how much you love the Cubs since you obviously know nothing about Vegas.