World Series: Indians vs. Cubs

LittleHurt05

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Footlongcomiskeydog @ Nov 2, 2016 -> 09:21 PM)
Rajai Davis is a sox killer and nothing else. Dude plays like Willie Mays against the Sox but sucks against everyone else.

Davis is bad and old but yeah the sox tend to be mental midgets with players, like rayburn, suzuki, and some others I'm sure.

Indians should be embarrassed by how they're playing tonight. I can't even watch it's so pitiful. Miller and Kluber just happen to both collapse in Game 7?! As did the defense? Bulls***. I think at this point the offense could score 8, the pitching would give it up. Congrats Cubs for wanting it more

QUOTE (whitesoxjr27 @ Nov 2, 2016 -> 09:27 PM)
Thanks guys for keeping me sane during all this. Us Sox fans need to stick together if the cubs win tonight.

Wear your Sox s*** then, it'a no disrespect to the Cubs or their fans, we exist and have a right to support OUR team just like they do. At least the Sox won one during our lifetimes, they went 11-1 during the postseason and are going to be tied with the Northsiders with 3 titles each - for now.

QUOTE (fathom @ Nov 2, 2016 -> 09:29 PM)
These at bats are amazing. Reacting like the know what's coming

This Cubs team is scary good. They remind me a lot of the 2010 and 13 Blackhawks. An elite core surrounded by ridiculous depth. There are gonna be multiple championships on the North Side of Chicago over the next few years unfortunately.

QUOTE (peavy44 @ Nov 3, 2016 -> 03:31 AM)
Im sure sox fans will turn into cubs fan after they win tonight.

Look around, that already has happened the last month. I went to a popular restaurant in the south suburbs last week and I saw more Cubs apparel than I have for the last 10 years combined

QUOTE (SpankyEaton @ Nov 2, 2016 -> 09:33 PM)
Wear your Sox s*** then, it'a no disrespect to the Cubs or their fans, we exist and have a right to support OUR team just like they do. At least the Sox won one during our lifetimes, they went 11-1 during the postseason and are going to be tied with the Northsiders with 3 titles each - for now.

Amen brother. I'm wearing my 2005 gear Thursday for the cub party at work.

QUOTE (fathom @ Nov 2, 2016 -> 09:34 PM)
Look around, that already has happened the last month. I went to a popular restaurant in the south suburbs last week and I saw more Cubs apparel than I have for the last 10 years combined

I've actually seen Sox stuff being worn in the loop. Even though the blue is flourishing like crazy, I don't think it means fans are changing their allegiance.

QUOTE (whitesoxjr27 @ Nov 2, 2016 -> 09:36 PM)
It's quiet here in the burbs. If I lived in the city I'd buy earplugs

My fiancé is in the city to experience it and I am wearing my Sox stuff at home. It's peaceful and I fully expect people to be outside cheering as this is the biggest championship in some time.