Where was that when we needed it???

Gene Honda Civic

Guest hotsoxchick1
Maggs hits a 3-run HR in the bottom of the 10th to push the sox to victory.

Why do they continue to tease us like this?

This isn't even a tease.

It's a punch in the face.

no kiddin i agree with ya ytz........this s*** hurts.......

Maggs hits a 3-run HR in the bottom of the 10th to push the sox to victory.

Why do they continue to tease us like this?

This isn't even a tease.

It's a punch in the face.

no kiddin i agree with ya ytz........this s*** hurts.......

It hurts so bad because we KNOW this team can sweep the Yankees in the playoffs. We KNOW this team can win the ALCS. We are skeptical but do believe that they COULD win the World Series.

This team just likes to do this. They wont do it when it counts, but theyll do it when it means nothing. Watch, that piece of s*** Loaiza will win his 20th in his next start...

Loaiza is a piece of s***?

If he's a piece of s***, then what is...... Buehrle, Colon, Garland, Wright, Koch, Cotts, Schoenweis, and Porzio?

:huh:

Loaiza may have not pitched when we needed him in the last two series..... but if he doesn't get those early wins.... we wouldn't have even contended.

If he's a piece of s***, then what is...... Buehrle, Colon, Garland, Wright, Koch, Cotts, Schoenweis, and Porzio?

Loaiza may have not pitched when we needed him in the last two series..... but if he doesn't get those early wins.... we wouldn't have even contended.

You have more of a chance trying to get through to a brick wall Murcie :bang

Guest hotsoxchick1

flies on the pile????? :huh:

And as far as I'm concerned, his first and LAST as a member of the Chicago White Sox.

So I'm not the only one who wouldnt mind shopping Oh-weee-oh Magglio for the right price???

Because something has to be done with our cast of thousands right handed 'power' hitting team.....

There needs to be a MAJOR revamp of this team. We aren't going to bring back all, or even enough, of our free agents to give us any hope next year. There is enough talent here that we should be able to retool instead of rebuild. But, our right handed power hitting bunch has failed for 3 consecutive seasons and it's time to attempt something different.

I would keep the following:

Carlos Lee

Joe Crede

M. Olivo

M. Buehrle

B. Colon

D. Marte

T. Gordon

J. Garland

E. Loaiza

The rest can be used in trades, to improve our team. Not all of the rest will be dealt of course, but can be used as bait.

Yes ELo had a great season, thank you ELo. Now back to reality. You can expect him to be about a .500 pitcher next season, at best.

Yes ELo had a great season, thank you ELo. Now back to reality. You can expect him to be about a .500 pitcher next season, at best.

I disagree with you on this one. I think Loaiza is what is called a late bloomer. He always had the talent. Now he has the maturity, and with that the work ethic, to be a good pitcher for next few years. I'm not saying he'll be an annual Cy Young candidate, but I do believe he will be above average.

I disagree with you on this one. I think Loaiza is what is called a late bloomer. He always had the talent. Now he has the maturity, and with that the work ethic, to be a good pitcher for next few years. I'm not saying he'll be an annual Cy Young candidate, but I do believe he will be above average.

Hope youre right, of course. IMAGINE where we would have ended up without ELo............... :ph34r: