MiLB FAs to Sign

ChiSoxJon

MiLb FAs that intrigue me:

C Willians Austidillo, RHP Roman Mendez, RHP Euclides Leyer, OF Kelly Dugan, LHP Brian Matusz, OF Slade Heathcott, 2B Sean Coyle, SS Cito Culver, OF Cesar Puello, LHP Rinku Singh, OF Stetson Allie, OF Mike Baxter, LHP Victor Payano, C Kellin Deglan, LHP Danny Hultzen, RHP Anthony Carter, RHP Neal Cotts

QUOTE (ChiSoxJon @ Nov 10, 2016 -> 11:18 AM)

C Willians Austidillo, RHP Roman Mendez, RHP Euclides Leyer, OF Kelly Dugan, LHP Brian Matusz, OF Slade Heathcott, 2B Sean Coyle, SS Cito Culver, OF Cesar Puello, LHP Rinku Singh, OF Stetson Allie, OF Mike Baxter, LHP Victor Payano, C Kellin Deglan, LHP Danny Hultzen, RHP Anthony Carter, RHP Neal Cotts

Would definitely be interested in Matusz as a potential bullpen guy. I think Hultzen is probably done, going the route of John Danks.

QUOTE (ChiSoxJon @ Nov 10, 2016 -> 11:18 AM)

What about lesser guys that are MLB free agents that will likely land MiLB deals?

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Nov 10, 2016 -> 04:05 PM)
What about lesser guys that are MLB free agents that will likely land MiLB deals?

Matusz falls in that category, Al Albuquerque, Emmanuel Burriss, Eric Campbell, Hank Conger, Ramon Flores, Dillon Gee, Jim Henderson, T.J. House, Ryan Kalish, Will Middlebrooks, Daniel Nava, Michael Roth all have my interest in that category

QUOTE (IowaSoxFan @ Nov 10, 2016 -> 04:01 PM)
Would definitely be interested in Matusz as a potential bullpen guy. I think Hultzen is probably done, going the route of John Danks.

Just read he's leaning towards retirement, what a shame, I personally favored him to Cole and Bauer in 2011

http://www.seattlepi.com/sports/baseball/a...ers-8412978.php

Injuries suck