Auburn paid players?

SuperSteve

Has anyone else heard about all the recent rumors that Auburn athletes got paid to go to Auburn? I know basketball and football are getting investigated, what about baseball? Could Thomas have gotten paid. I think he would have been there around the time that the players were getting paid. Any thoughts?

Guest hotsoxchick1
Has anyone else heard about all the recent rumors that Auburn athletes got paid to go to Auburn? I know basketball and football are getting investigated, what about baseball? Could Thomas have gotten paid. I think he would have been there around the time that the players were getting paid. Any thoughts?

frank played football at auburn.....but i think that the investigations are after his time there......

frank played football at auburn.....but i think that the investigations are after his time there......

I know Bowden, the football coach, said that players were payed before he got there. I know Bo Jackson was interviewed about it and said...

"People ask me, Bo, did Auburn ever pay you to play?" Jackson told ESPN.com on Friday. "And I say no, they didn't, since they didn't. But if they did pay me, do you think I'd be stupid enough to tell you?"

Frank would have been there around the time Bo, wouldn't he? Sure sounds like Bo is a moron, even if he didn't get paid.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I know Bowden, the football coach, said that players were payed before he got there. I know Bo Jackson was interviewed about it and said...

"People ask me, Bo, did Auburn ever pay you to play?" Jackson told ESPN.com on Friday. "And I say no, they didn't, since they didn't. But if they did pay me, do you think I'd be stupid enough to tell you?"

Frank would have been there around the time Bo, wouldn't he? Sure sounds like Bo is a moron, even if he didn't get paid.

well i dont think frank got paid.. or he would have stayed playin football.....forever a student with no worries about contracts and dsc clauses.....lol

Frank was a frosh when Bo was a senior.