Alomar inked, so long Josh Paul!!

Cerbaho-WG

this could bea good or bad move depending on what jerry the tinkerer has in mind..if he is planing on 80 -100 games for alomar as the starting catcher then this move stinks to high heaven...

myself i cant see alomar catching 30-40 games before his knees go...and he will be in plenty of pain before he even gets close to those numbers...i almost think with alomar we need to carry 3 catchers...since josh can play 3rd base and the outfield that can help with the flexibility of the bench..im not a huge fan of josh's but we better not let him go because if we do we could be looking at olivo and who, humberto? as the catchers by may

Well, if we lose Paul were still hopeless. We need 3 catchers that can handle the major league duties if necessary.

First off, we dont know what happens with Olivo.

Secondly, Alomar is a great pickup cause it gives us a good veteran that the pitching staff likes that can help Olivo.

The problem is, Alomar does get injured, so you know someone else is going to be their, so who will the Sox turn to now, if Paul can't make it to AAA.

We better look to pick up someone to a minor league deal.

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol ok killa.. you go on and think out loud.....lmao.....

as for you greg.. be fair on sandy.. he hit 7 homers and got 25 rbis in only 50 games......so i dont think thats only singles there ..............im very high on olivo and think hes an awesome catcher......with sandys help he will be even better..........