Crying

GASHWOUND

I was listening to Stern this morning and he was talkin about if the guys have ever just started to cry prufusely watching a movie or listening to a song...obviously if a close relative or friend of yours died or something you would cry alot..but I'm omitting that..

Have any of you even just started just really tearing up and cried like a big baby watching a movie or something???

I have teared up watching movies, but have never just got so emotional I collapsed with tears...like I teared up at the end of Titanic..Yeah, I admit it!!!

I may have watching other movies but none is coming to mind at this momnet..gotta think about it...

This is probably more a question for the guys than the girls...chicks will cry if they can't find a pair of shoes to go with their dress...

So what movies have made you cry? or what song makes you weepy???

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was listening to Stern this morning and he was talkin about if the guys have ever just started to cry prufusely watching a movie or listening to a song...obviously if a close relative or friend of yours died or something you would cry alot..but I'm omitting that..

Have any of you even just started just really tearing up and cried like a big baby watching a movie or something???

I have teared up watching movies, but have never just got so emotional I collapsed with tears...like I teared up at the end of Titanic..Yeah, I admit it!!!

I may have watching other movies but none is coming to mind at this momnet..gotta think about it...

This is probably more a question for the guys than the girls...chicks will cry if they can't find a pair of shoes to go with their dress...

So what movies have made you cry? or what song makes you weepy???

Yeah i do it all the time. I wouldnt say CRYING, but i definately tear up, and often. Usually when its about a close family, considering mine never was.....

I worry about my 2 year old son a lot. Too much. So much so that sometimes I worry that my worrying about him is not just parental concern but a sort of premonition. Anyways, I'll sit at work sometimes thinking about that and well up. My deepest sympathies to you, YASNY.

As for songs or movies, the song Cat's In the Cradle used to make me cry as a kid, but not anymore. I cried a little bit when Jimmy Smits' character died on NYPD Blue. Scenes of loved ones watching someone die always hits me hard.

I ball like a baby, every time, at the end of Ghost. City of Angels is another one. When Meg Ryan dies... yikes. Ya just had to feel for Nick Cage. Such an honest portrayal of love and devotion.

I never saw that movie. I assumed Meg Ryan lived. Wow, that's some kick.

I wouldn't cry at a movie, but sometimes I my eyes start to water. I remember first time I saw Armageddon, that got me a little at the end. At the end of Gladiator I got it a little bit too. I think the music helps add to the effect. All the movies I have ever had teary eyes, had great scores.

Is it wrong for me to admit that I almost laughed in the movie when people were jumping off the Titanic and hitting the rudder of the ship. Cmon.....they hit the metal with a DUNG and started spinning. When I saw the movie in the theaters I had to honestly bite my lip to resist laughing

But honestly, a song that I can't listen to is Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers. Its the main song from the movie Ghost. Very sad song in my opinion.

Is it wrong for me to admit that I almost laughed in the movie when people were jumping off the Titanic and hitting the rudder of the ship. Cmon.....they hit the metal with a DUNG and started spinning. When I saw the movie in the theaters I had to honestly bite my lip to resist laughing

Phew.. I'm not the only sick f***. I was cracking up at that scene... Needless to say, that date didn't go over well. :lolhitting

chicks will cry if they can't find a pair of shoes to go with their dress...

Ahhh, don't lump all of us together...

I have just four dresses and six pairs of shoes (2 dressy), so it's not a difficult decision...There's no crying over my looks; I'm in no way gonna lower myself to that level...I'm secure with the way I am.

As for what I'd cry over? I can't relate to crying over movies, since I haven't even seen 10 in my lifetime (their plots are increasingly getting lamer). But, I do cry whenever I hit a big turning point in my life, such as a graduation. Hell, I've already began to tear up knowing that I'm going to be graduating for the last time ever next May.

Phew.. I'm not the only sick f***. I was cracking up at that scene... Needless to say, that date didn't go over well. :lolhitting

Speaking of things like that...I was watching Meet Joe Black or whatever it was called and right in the first scene when the guy gets drilled by the car...I just busted out thinking it was the funniest thing I ever saw.

Lets just say half the people are crying and I'm uncontrollably laughing. I pissed off some people that night :lol:

Never saw Titanic though