Crying

GASHWOUND

I have teared up watching movies, but have never just got so emotional I collapsed with tears...like I teared up at the end of Titanic..Yeah, I admit it!!!

Is it wrong for me to admit that I almost laughed in the movie when people were jumping off the Titanic and hitting the rudder of the ship. Cmon.....they hit the metal with a DUNG and started spinning. When I saw the movie in the theaters I had to honestly bite my lip to resist laughing

Phew.. I'm not the only sick f***. I was cracking up at that scene... Needless to say, that date didn't go over well. :lolhitting

Speaking of things like that...I was watching Meet Joe Black or whatever it was called and right in the first scene when the guy gets drilled by the car...I just busted out thinking it was the funniest thing I ever saw.

Lets just say half the people are crying and I'm uncontrollably laughing. I pissed off some people that night :lol:

Never saw Titanic though

Never saw Titanic though

So you're the one person on planet earth who hasn't seen Titanic...and we got him right here on our boards! WOW!

You should like travel around the country as an exhibit or something :lol:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I watch 24 once in a while just to look at her.  Not a big fan of the show though.

24 is in my top 5 TV shows..I got alot of top five lists :D

But do you watch Nip/Tuck on FX??? That has to be the greatest show ever created!!! FX has only like 2 original shows and both are great..The Shield and Nip/Tuck...

But it's so f***in good :headbang

I ball like a baby, every time, at the end of Ghost. City of Angels is another one. When Meg Ryan dies... yikes. Ya just had to feel for Nick Cage. Such an honest portrayal of love and devotion.

Didn't cry watching that movie, but the angels did look cool with the black trenchcoats and stuff :)

I have teared up watching movies, but have never just got so emotional I collapsed with tears...like I teared up at the end of Titanic..Yeah, I admit it!!!

Is it wrong for me to admit that I almost laughed in the movie when people were jumping off the Titanic and hitting the rudder of the ship. Cmon.....they hit the metal with a DUNG and started spinning. When I saw the movie in the theaters I had to honestly bite my lip to resist laughing

Phew.. I'm not the only sick f***. I was cracking up at that scene... Needless to say, that date didn't go over well. :lolhitting

Jeez. you guys are ICE cold :o :lol:

It must have been a laugh riot when you guys saw Shindlers List.. :rolleyes:

Speaking of things like that...I was watching Meet Joe Black or whatever it was called and right in the first scene when the guy gets drilled by the car...I just busted out thinking it was the funniest thing I ever saw.

I think there's something wrong with a guy who doesn't laugh at that part. It's just so ridiculous.

I worry about my 2 year old son a lot. Too much. So much so that sometimes I worry that my worrying about him is not just parental concern but a sort of premonition. Anyways, I'll sit at work sometimes thinking about that and well up. My deepest sympathies to you, YASNY.

As for songs or movies, the song Cat's In the Cradle used to make me cry as a kid, but not anymore. I cried a little bit when Jimmy Smits' character died on NYPD Blue. Scenes of loved ones watching someone die always hits me hard.

Thank you, sir. And don't sit in dread of what might happen. Just enjoy him as he grows up and be, above all other things, a good father to him. You'll never regret it.

Jeez. you guys are ICE cold :o :lol:

It must have been a laugh riot when you guys saw Shindlers List.. :rolleyes:

No laughing, just making out :)

24 is in my top 5 TV shows..I got alot of top five lists :D

But do you watch Nip/Tuck on FX??? That has to be the greatest show ever created!!! FX has only like 2 original shows and both are great..The Shield and Nip/Tuck...

But it's so f***in good :headbang

Agreed..they both rock. They also have lucky which is solid.

The song cat and the cradle also makes me get a little teary if that is the song I am thinking of. If it is then it is about the dad that worked all the time and didn't get too spend much time with his son. In my family my mom was the one who had the business job and would go on trips, and one night when we heard that song she said it makes her cry because she worries that she was gone too much (obviously I don't think she was gone too much, but I guess because she is a parent she wanted to be home 24/7), so then about a month after she told me about that song she was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor. Ever since she passed away it seems like I have heard that song a lot and it gets to me.

Outside of the death of someone close, I don't get too weapy. Forest Gump, Brians Song, Remember the Titans, and Philadelphia all got to me.

The song cat and the cradle also makes me get a little teary if that is the song I am thinking of.  If it is then it is about the dad that worked all the time and didn't get too spend much time with his son.  In my family my mom was the one who had the business job and would go on trips, and one night when we heard that song she said it makes her cry because she worries that she was gone too much (obviously I don't think she was gone too much, but I guess because she is a parent she wanted to be home 24/7), so then about a month after she told me about that song she was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor.  Ever since she passed away it seems like I have heard that song a lot and it gets to me.

Outside of the death of someone close, I don't get too weapy.  Forest Gump, Brians Song, Remember the Titans, and Philadelphia all got to me.

Right now my friends mom is dying from cancer. They told her she was going to die four-five years ago (He would of been about your age at that time). Since then she's stayed fine but about a month ago my friend was back down from school because his mom had got sick.

Now he is relegated to going to her house where she is laying in a bed all day and that just saddens me. I know if I were in that situation it would be so incredibly hard. She just lays their and watches tv until she will eventually pass away peacefully. Worse of all my friend just sits and watches knowing their is nothing he can do to help. I think that has to be incredibly hard. I wish you and every other child would never have to go through that process and I wish no parent would ever have to deal with their child dying.

Always remember your mom as you will always carry a part of her with you.

I didnt laugh at that part of Titanic. I hated that movie hard core so at that point I no longer cared enough to cry or laugh. I did laugh thru Fargo tho. Particularly when Buscemi gets the grinder (my family was there covering their eyes and Im laughing my ass off). So yeah, Im really sick...

I was listening to Stern this morning and he was talkin about if the guys have ever just started to cry prufusely watching a movie or listening to a song...obviously if a close relative or friend of yours died or something you would cry alot..but I'm omitting that..

Have any of you even just started just really tearing up and cried like a big baby watching a movie or something???

I may have watching other movies but none is coming to mind at this momnet..gotta think about it...

This is probably more a question for the guys than the girls...chicks will cry if they can't find a pair of shoes to go with their dress...

So what movies have made you cry? or what song makes you weepy???

Titanic? I suffered through most of that movie, but I really enjoyed the ending. Remember when the ship was vertical and all those people hanging on for dear life started falling off the railings & bouncing off s*** on the way down? I totally cracked up laughing when I saw that.

The song cat and the cradle also makes me get a little teary if that is the song I am thinking of.  If it is then it is about the dad that worked all the time and didn't get too spend much time with his son.  In my family my mom was the one who had the business job and would go on trips, and one night when we heard that song she said it makes her cry because she worries that she was gone too much (obviously I don't think she was gone too much, but I guess because she is a parent she wanted to be home 24/7), so then about a month after she told me about that song she was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor.  Ever since she passed away it seems like I have heard that song a lot and it gets to me.

Outside of the death of someone close, I don't get too weapy.  Forest Gump, Brians Song, Remember the Titans, and Philadelphia all got to me.

Right now my friends mom is dying from cancer. They told her she was going to die four-five years ago (He would of been about your age at that time). Since then she's stayed fine but about a month ago my friend was back down from school because his mom had got sick.

Now he is relegated to going to her house where she is laying in a bed all day and that just saddens me. I know if I were in that situation it would be so incredibly hard. She just lays their and watches tv until she will eventually pass away peacefully. Worse of all my friend just sits and watches knowing their is nothing he can do to help. I think that has to be incredibly hard. I wish you and every other child would never have to go through that process and I wish no parent would ever have to deal with their child dying.

Always remember your mom as you will always carry a part of her with you.

Thanks chisoxfn, my brother lives in Chicago and had just graduated from college when my mom took a turn for the worst, so he had to go back and forth like your friend. It was very hard when she was in the hospital and in hospice, there isn't much to do except ponder the situation. Thanks again for your sympathies and offer my sympathies and prayers to your friend.