IU tops UofI again

southsider2k5

You can always count on IU, Colorado, Wisconsin, and Florida making the list. Thats why it seems like its posted every year. But it is part of the Princeton review which is released only once a year. I dont know how the hell DePauw made it.....never even heard of the damn school.

What surprised me about this list is how no Southern schools made it on. LSU, Alabama, and Oklahoma are known for their parties but seem to jump on and off.

is it me or does this list come out like four times a year. :huh:

No, it only comes out once a year, but there's about 15 different "organizations" that make lists like this and everyone acts like the latest one is the most accurate (especially if their school makes it).

No Bradley? Come on... You got to check out an ultimate frisbee team party. FYI, avioid the Screaming Ewok. ;) :lol:

DePauw has been around a long, long time, and has made that list before

Dan Quyale is their most infamous alum

last I knew, they were division III in the NCAA but that was a few years ago, the last I knew

It is still a D3 school. They were in our confrence where I went to school. They still play in the longest running rivalry in the history of college football with Wabash College.

Also to note about Quayle, he is the only Vice President to have his own mueseum, which is located in Huntington IN.

You can always count on IU, Colorado, Wisconsin, and Florida making the list.  Thats why it seems like its posted every year.  But it is part of the Princeton review which is released only once a year.  I dont know how the hell DePauw made it.....never even heard of the damn school.

What surprised me about this list is how no Southern schools made it on.  LSU, Alabama, and Oklahoma are known for their parties but seem to jump on and off.

I figured TCU would be on their. And ASU has really tamed down as of late.

But to me the biggest party school is UCSB (Santa Barbara). I'm sure Bullard would back me up on this...but go their for Halloween and its insane.

Just think mardi gras. Every weekend the entire isla vista is one big party. Bring your plastic cup and walk house to house and just meet up with people. Very nice people their and the girls are waaaay fine.