WHAT should I use to download music

Be Good

Anyone know of any legal way to do it.

I just bought 3 cd's online and am waiting for them to come. Old YellowCard (This ones for the Kids)...Alkaline Trio (GodDamn It) and the last Ozma Cd to come out (Came out a long time ago...and I had my friends for a while...but I'll finally support them. I've been listening to them for a few years. When the Rock and Roll Part 3 was being sold at their small shows at Chain Reaction and stuff.

If u haven't heard them check em out...ozmaonline.com

Nothing. Have you heard of the severity of the penalty for what they are doing now??? Jebus. Don't waste your time. I know of a legal way but do not have many facts about it yet but I do know if you pay like 1.00 a song on a certain website then its legal.

Apple's music store. I have iTunes. Go to iTunes

I have it. I haven't bought anything, but you can listen to 30-second previews of songs.

I just bought 3 cd's online and am waiting for them to come.  Old YellowCard (This ones for the Kids)...Alkaline Trio (GodDamn It) and the last Ozma Cd to come out (Came out a long time ago...and I had my friends for a while...but I'll finally support them.  I've been listening to them for a few years.  When the Rock and Roll Part 3 was being sold at their small shows at Chain Reaction and stuff. 

:headbang those first two CDs are quality good choice :headbang

I just bought 3 cd's online and am waiting for them to come.  Old YellowCard (This ones for the Kids)...Alkaline Trio (GodDamn It) and the last Ozma Cd to come out (Came out a long time ago...and I had my friends for a while...but I'll finally support them.  I've been listening to them for a few years.  When the Rock and Roll Part 3 was being sold at their small shows at Chain Reaction and stuff. 

This one for the Kids was so hard to find. Had to order it from Tower of all places, but it was worth it.

Every song is freaking awesome from the clips I heard. I love how they use the Violin to give it such an original tone.

And well Alk Trio is pretty much my fav right now. Their new cd flat rocks as does Ocean Avenue. :headbang

This one for the Kids was so hard to find. Had to order it from Tower of all places, but it was worth it.

Every song is freaking awesome from the clips I heard. I love how they use the Violin to give it such an original tone.

And well Alk Trio is pretty much my fav right now. Their new cd flat rocks as does Ocean Avenue. :headbang

I love the lyrics in "Nose Over Tail", they're awesome. that, southern rock, and sorry about that are my favorites from goddamnit. we've had enough (so many fun guitar riffs) and all on black are the best from the new one I think.

soxheads quit it with your crapple propaganda, your inferiority complex is out of hand.

:lol:

Though Mac OSX is Unix based, thus making it less vulnerable to virii than PCs, I still prefer my PC, for basically one reason, the majority of programs are made for Windows based systems. Sure, you can find a few things for Macs, but there's a plethora of interesting things you can download for PCs.

Though I won't deny that the old Mac SE owns. :headbang

SINCE Kazza is suing and s*** what shoiuld I use to download music, suggestions, links would be appricated

BE SOLID

Just use Kazaa, as long as you don't keep 500+ mp3's in 'My Shared Folder' (and not many people do), you're fine.

By the way, you DO use KaZaA Lite, right? If not, ditch the old KaZaA immediately and go to www.kazaalite.tk/ and get that one.

KaZaA has SpyWare in it, K-Lite does not. ;)