President Donald Trump: The Thread

Steve9347

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 04:28 PM)
I have come to conclusion that 90% of the people in this thread want Trump to fail miserably and even if he does something great for the country (not saying the missiles were great) you guys will still s*** on him and come up with crazy reasons not to like it.

Of course that's the case. The four years are going to go fast like they all do and he has no chance of re-election but the haters refuse to 'wait and see' how Trump does. Don't worry Trump bashers ... he's not going to win re-election so why not hope for the best right now and wish him well? Nothing you can do about the last election now. Some of us tried to help out the Democrats and got behind Bernie, but noooooo.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 11:32 AM)
Of course that's the case. The four years are going to go fast like they all do and he has no chance of re-election but the haters refuse to 'wait and see' how Trump does. Don't worry Trump bashers ... he's not going to win re-election so why not hope for the best right now and wish him well? Nothing you can do about the last election now. Some of us tried to help out the Democrats and got behind Bernie, but noooooo.

Then we have those who bury their heads in the sand and refuse to see anything and call everyone haters

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 11:32 AM)

Wait Greg, you voted for Bernie?

QUOTE (raBBit @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 11:18 AM)
Now Gorsuch got through. Oh the humanity.

Merrick Garland didn't even get a hearing. Many of your friends on the right were saying if Hillary was elected, they would not let a nominee go through, that the court would have been fine a judge short. Did you agree with this?

If so, explain why your opinion is the only legitimate opinion.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 04:36 PM)
...but you didn't vote for him in the primaries?

No, I'm technically a Republican.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 04:36 PM)
So huge you voted for someone else who had no chance

Most people think he woulda beaten Trump.

QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 11:42 AM)
I'm gonna say Greg with with Kasich. Don't think the smugness of Cruz or Rubio would sway him.

IIRC greg voted Johnson. Which shows how huge of a Bernie supporter he was

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 04:48 PM)
IIRC greg voted Johnson. Which shows how huge of a Bernie supporter he was

Find my posts. I was a huge Bernie guy. I never once heard Johnson speak. I one time asked everybody if he should be my guy. I never bought into the Trump thing. All I can summize is a.) my posts expressed Hillary disdain. b.) Bernie love. c.) yes Kasich intrigued me. d.) ultimately I voted for none of the real candidates.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 04:59 PM)
No he voted for Ventura as a write in

If I voted White Sox it would have been Ozzie.

Jesse Ventura.

I think he means Sanders was projected by a number of hypothetical polls to beat Trump.

As far as Gorsuch goes, nothing matters until the next SC nominee under Trump, if it happens. That's when you'll see a true rebalancing of the court.

Did Trump consider that weakening that particular airport in Homs will create a power vacuum in that region that will be filled more likely by emboldened terrorist groups (air strength is the main advantage for the Syrian/Russian side) than the anti-Assad rebels? Once again, what is our anti-ISIS plan that we were promised during the campaign, at least in rough outline form? Trump scored some political points...his approval rating will bump back into the low 40's again, but he also just created another terrorist recruitment video along with the civilian/mother and child casualties in Yemen and Mosul.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (raBBit @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 06:55 PM)
Rock won't put his money where his mouth and probably just continue with the lame jabs but I'd bet he's not someone who was born and raised in Sweden. Let me know Rock.

Would you go as far as from a country on Trump's banned list?

QUOTE (KagakuOtoko @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 06:37 PM)
I'm such a gambling addict. I saw let's make a bet and immediately got excited. Are you guys betting that the suspect is muslim or something?

We got ourselves a bookie!

QUOTE (raBBit @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 06:55 PM)
Rock won't put his money where his mouth and probably just continue with the lame jabs but I'd bet he's not someone who was born and raised in Sweden. Let me know Rock.

My entire perspective was that you had no idea. So prove that you have inside info. That's all.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 07:04 PM)
My entire perspective was that you had no idea. So prove that you have inside info. That's all.

The outrage follows similar ISIS-inspired attacks through European cities like London, Berlin and Nice, when vehicles were used as weapons of terror.

And they referred to him as a "maniac." There's your proof.

https://gma.yahoo.com/sweden-edge-following...-211700440.html