President Donald Trump: The Thread

Steve9347

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 22, 2017 -> 09:19 AM)
Its pretty hilarious that given some money he can turn a blind eye to everything he hated prior to becoming president.

Also really interesting that The Secretary of State thinks Judaism was founded in Tel Aviv

app-facebook

Donald J. Trump

about 11 months ago

Saudi Arabia and many of the countries that gave vast amounts of money to the Clinton Foundation want women as slaves and to kill gays. Hillary must return all money from such countries!

He also ripped Michelle Obama for not wearing a head scarf when going to Saudi Arabia. Melania and Ivanka weren't wearing them either.

He may be putting some nails in his coffin. His softer stance, no doubt an effort for personal gain, has to have some of his backers scratching their heads.

Edited by Dick Allen

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 22, 2017 -> 10:08 AM)
app-facebook

Donald J. Trump

about 11 months ago

Saudi Arabia and many of the countries that gave vast amounts of money to the Clinton Foundation want women as slaves and to kill gays. Hillary must return all money from such countries!

He also ripped Michelle Obama for not wearing a head scarf when going to Saudi Arabia. Melania and Ivanka weren't wearing them either.

He may be putting some nails in his coffin. His softer stance, no doubt an effort for personal gain, has to have some of his backers scratching their heads.

I dont think his backers are smart enough to realize his change in policy to be honest. God, guns, white people is good enough.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 22, 2017 -> 10:11 AM)
I dont think his backers are smart enough to realize his change in policy to be honest. God, guns, white people is good enough.

I don't think it is necessarily a change in policy, just a bully too scared for his normal Muslin talk while visiting a Muslim country.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 22, 2017 -> 04:49 PM)
His supporters are like someone caught in a bad relationship. Just rationalizing everything he does

Like all supporters. That's why they are called supporters. I won't mention the H word but she had supporters as well through all her scandals.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 22, 2017 -> 11:11 AM)
Like all supporters. That's why they are called supporters. I won't mention the H word but she had supporters as well through all her scandals.

What does she have to do with anything here? Why is she always brought up in defense to this idiot?

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 22, 2017 -> 12:11 PM)

Most of us were completely clear eyed about what we were supporting in Clinton.

But I agree with Rock. What the hell does that have to do with Trump supporters rationalizing his abandonment of all of his campaign rhetoric regarding Islam and the mid-east?

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ May 22, 2017 -> 01:03 PM)
InfoWars now has WH press credentials.

lol...in what world should InfoWars be accepted into any mainstream press conference?

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 22, 2017 -> 11:11 AM)

Her scandals seem like nothing compared to Trump's.

Besides, he's president. She's not. Comparing the two is pointless now. Trump supporters love to tell Liberals to get over the election loss, but they sure love to bring up Hillary every time they try to defend their god-emperor.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 22, 2017 -> 01:26 PM)
lol...in what world should InfoWars be accepted into any mainstream press conference?

Infowars is fake news, like all news outlets in Trump's world. So to Trump they are the original mainstream media.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 22, 2017 -> 01:57 PM)
In his world the difference between good and evil is what you think about Trump.

I really wonder what he would do if ISIS came out with a video in support of him.

"What can I say? Even the terrorists love me!"

"Nobody is more loved than me, nobody!"

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/22/wilbur-ross...-key-point.html

Wilbur Ross: There's no question that they're liberalizing their society. And I think the other thing that was fascinating to me: There was not a single hint of a protester anywhere there during the whole time we were there. Not one guy with a bad placard. Instead…

Becky Quick: But Secretary Ross, that may be not necessarily because they don't have those feelings there, but because they control people and don't allow them to come and express their feelings quite the same as we do here.

Ross: In theory, that could be true, but boy there was certainly no sign of it. There was not a single effort at any incursion. There wasn't anything. The mood was a genuinely good mood. And at the end of the trip, as I was getting back on the plane, the security guards from the Saudi side who'd been helping us over the weekend all wanted to pose for a big photo op. And then they gave me two gigantic bushels of dates as a present, as a thank you for the trip that we had had. That was a pretty from the heart very genuine gesture and it really touched me.

Saudi Arabia imprisons or straight up murders dissidents; is praised by Trump admin for lack of protests during visit.

I was in the car listening to two different radio hosts today. WOW. You guys would be well served IMO to listen to the other side once in a while. One host dared the left media to get him fired. Good stuff. I won't share specifics cause you don't want me to, but it's entertaining radio that is for sure.

Sometimes I don't want to listen to local radio discussing Alex Gordon's failures and Alex Smith vs. Mahomes and the national politicos are interesting.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 22, 2017 -> 03:38 PM)
I was in the car listening to two different radio hosts today. WOW. You guys would be well served IMO to listen to the other side once in a while.

Greg, that isnt "the other side" its the very far very off the chart unrealistic rhetoric of insane people. There is no value in listening to that. ever.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 22, 2017 -> 09:51 PM)
Greg, that isnt "the other side" its the very far very off the chart unrealistic rhetoric of insane people. There is no value in listening to that. ever.

It's kind of like the other thread about ND, discussing views. I like to listen to the pro-Trumpers on the radio present their stances on the subject, just as I like to hear/read the anti Trump view on this board. All the words resonate with me as I develop a position.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 22, 2017 -> 03:58 PM)
It's kind of like the other thread about ND, discussing views. I like to listen to the pro-Trumpers on the radio present their stances on the subject, just as I like to hear/read the anti Trump view on this board. All the words resonate with me as I develop a position.

The conspiracy theorists and extremists you listen to aren't "opposing viewpoints", they are morons. How many anarchist radio stations do you listen to?

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 22, 2017 -> 03:58 PM)

OK hold on... when I said I'd hear any President speak, and really most anyone on the spectrum, that does not include people who's entire role is to cause people to be angry. Hannity, Maddow, doesn't matter. I am not going to listen to someone who is there purely to get people like you riled up about what other people are doing.

Seriously, turn off the talking heads for a minute, and read about the actual things happening in government. Read and listen to the words of the actual politicians. Form your own opinion for s***'s sake.