President Donald Trump: The Thread

Steve9347

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 27, 2017 -> 09:36 AM)
Like that's gonna stop Trumpster from mentioning it over and over

I'm not really sure it matters whether trump has ammo or not. It clearly mattered enough to CNN to ask for their resignations. OTOH they don't care that Corey Lewandowski was getting paid by trump campaign while still providing "commentary".

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jun 28, 2017 -> 08:38 AM)
He's very angry about WaPo exposing the fact that he has FAKE NEWS Time magazine covers at at least 5 of his properties yesterday, and now Time has asked him to remove these photoshopped covers.

Pulitzer-prize winning journalist David Farenthold is on the case!

Here's everywhere we've found the fake @time cover showing @realDonaldTrump, so far. Keep tips coming!

DDauaDuXgAETd0T.jpg

He spent months and months last year digging through Trump's alleged charitable donations, contacting hundreds of organizations and finding essentially nothing.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jun 28, 2017 -> 01:38 PM)
He's very angry about WaPo exposing the fact that he has FAKE NEWS Time magazine covers at at least 5 of his properties yesterday, and now Time has asked him to remove these photoshopped covers.

Good way for Time to get in the news. Isn't Time failing as well as most print media outlets? Its Web presence isn't that well known.

Isn't Time being petty? There are a lot of fake covers of Time in movies, etc., like Gump and the like. The fake Time cover is kind of well known. Not that it isn't amazing Trump is a.) dumb enough to think it's real. b.) so full of ego he has to see his face on a cover like that every day.

Man ... we can only hope to be as rich as Trump in our next lives. To be wealthy ... it's so different an experience. I know a third generation guy who has never worked a day in his life and he's middle aged. Daddy has worked it out that he and his family have had overflowing amounts of money. I wonder how the exchange of money works. The kid has a title at daddy's company so daddy could fork him over a huge salary, but I'd think there would be a way to just hand over the cash to keep taxes out of it. Trump is a 1 percenter and so rich I can't believe he fooled anybody into voting for him for president. I know many of us despised Hillary and simply could not vote for her and would not vote for her under any conditions, but to vote for Trump, a rich 1 percenter with an ego as big as the ocean ... WOW. Rich people like him are so selfish they cannot be president.

It seems like Bill Gates has it right. Everything I've read about him is he gives gives gives money to society. But Trump? He's pretty much everything that's wrong with the world (the 1 percent $$$$ only caring about pampering themselves).

Edited by greg775

Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1

"NSA Director Mike Rogers expressed frustration to lawmakers about his inability to convince the President to accept US intelligence." https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/880162479690702849

3:40 PM - 28 Jun 2017

106 106 Retweets 167 167 likes

Officials struggle to convince Trump that Russia remains a threat

As President Donald Trump lashes out at former President Barack Obama for failing to take a harder line against Russia for election meddling, Trump's own advisers are struggling to convince him that Russia still poses a threat, according to multiple senior administration officials.

"I just heard today for the first time that Obama knew about Russia a long time before the election, and he did nothing about it," Trump told Fox News in an interview that aired Sunday. "To me -- in other words -- the question is, if he had the information, why didn't he do something about it? He should have done something about it."

But the Trump administration has taken no public steps to punish Russia for its interference in the 2016 election. Multiple senior administration officials said there are few signs the President is devoting his time or attention to the ongoing election-related cyber threat from Russia.

Russia is going to meddle in the 2018 and 2020 elections because the federal government isn't going to do anything to stop it.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jun 28, 2017 -> 03:46 PM)
Officials struggle to convince Trump that Russia remains a threat

Russia is going to meddle in the 2018 and 2020 elections because the federal government isn't going to do anything to stop it.

It is bizarre to see the left wanting conflict with Russia to be a thing.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 28, 2017 -> 04:21 PM)
It is bizarre to see the left wanting conflict with Russia to be a thing.

It is bizarre to see the right sitting on its hands when Russia purportedly at a minimum attempts to hack and influence US elections.