President Donald Trump: The Thread

Steve9347

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Obama35 @ Jan 26, 2017 -> 12:05 PM)
You guys are some cry baby b****es. It's funny reading all these posts. Obama f***ed this country up more than words can describe, yet you little girls are crying and it's only been 5 days for my man Trump to be in office? Gonna be a long 8 years for you ladies.

annnnd ban?

Haha I hadn't seen the rest of the posts when I made this one. That was fun. lol

Edited by Reddy

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jan 26, 2017 -> 12:23 PM)
So mad about posts that they have to register an account to lash out incoherently, too much of a coward to use their normal account.

#TrumpsAmerica

I've never seen more fear and cowardice than I've seen from the straight white male population of this country over the last few years.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Jan 26, 2017 -> 11:24 AM)
#TrumpsAmerica

I've never seen more fear and cowardice than I've seen from the straight white male population of this country over the last few years.

Reddy,

Playing into it does nothing. Just let him/her have their meltdown.

I mean the person who should really be offended here is me. I didnt even make the cut to be b****ed about.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jan 26, 2017 -> 12:26 PM)
Reddy,

I mean the person who should really be offended here is me. I didnt even make the cut to be b****ed about.

Yeah, but it sure is fun. Sorry you weren't a good enough whiner. I'm an expert, I can give you tips some time.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jan 26, 2017 -> 11:26 AM)
Reddy,

You need to be more of a b**** like me. Come on!

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 26, 2017 -> 01:18 PM)
How do I log my request when Dick Durbin's line keeps going to voicemail and then hanging up on me?

5calls.org is a pretty kickass site for all the phone calling you could ever want to do, though it does only list one # for Durbin.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jan 26, 2017 -> 11:34 AM)
In real news, it looks like Mexico has decided to cancel the meeting with Trump. The problem for Trump is that this could embolden others because they are going to realize that Trump is all bark no bite.

This is awesome news.

Honestly, this has been so downright insane that the dude might just get impeached.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 26, 2017 -> 12:35 PM)
This is awesome news.

Honestly, this has been so downright insane that the dude might just get impeached.

Steve,

He wont get impeached. Impeachment would be from the House, and the House is controlled by Republicans. Even if he somehow was impeached, he wont get convicted in the Senate.

Its more likely he just quits.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jan 26, 2017 -> 01:48 PM)
Steve,

He wont get impeached. Impeachment would be from the House, and the House is controlled by Republicans. Even if he somehow was impeached, he wont get convicted in the Senate.

Congress actually has very little love for Trump. I think there is still possibility he gets impeached if he pisses off the GOP leadership enough times by undermining and belittling them - something he's likely to do a lot of.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jan 26, 2017 -> 12:48 PM)
Steve,

Now this is MUCH more realistic than impeachment. With as thin of skin as this guy has, I could see a scenario where he quits just out of spite.

QUOTE (illinilaw08 @ Jan 26, 2017 -> 10:22 AM)
To me, the fear is that, unless the Republicans in Congress stand up to this behavior early, there's a risk of normalizing Trump's behavior. If he's signing an Executive Order to publish all crimes committed by immigrants, or chasing voter fraud based on a second hand, racist, anecdote from a German friend of his, and that's the baseline of his behavior, anything that falls below that level of crazy seems reasonable by comparison.

The Democrats can't do anything (other than use the filibuster) to stop Trump's agenda. Some Republicans in the Senate are going to have show the world that REAL Republicans still exist.

FTFY