President Donald Trump: The Thread

Steve9347

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Feb 3, 2017 -> 07:59 AM)
So far, the two major things they've used to justify their Muslim Ban are

1) A Canadian Trump supporter murdering 5 Muslims at a mosque in Quebec City

2) A thing that didn't actually happen

He did just tweet about the attempted attack at the Louvre. Then why isn't France included in the ban?

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 3, 2017 -> 09:59 AM)
Is there any concern at all that Steve Bannon is an alcoholic?

How WWIII starts:

Drunk Steven Bannon: "DONALD WE GOTTA NUKE THOSE CHINESE BASTARDS"

Trump: "I've never liked GHINA Steve, let's do it".

@realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

Iran is playing with fire - they don't appreciate how "kind" President Obama was to them. Not me!

This is about the third day in a row or so that either Trump or someone from his administration has made a statement about Iran. I would hope they aren't seriously considering an attack on Iran or war. I hope it's just wanna be tough guy talk.

War with Iran would be devastating to say the least.

Edited by GoSox05

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Feb 3, 2017 -> 10:44 AM)

Iran is playing with fire - they don't appreciate how "kind" President Obama was to them. Not me!

This is about the third day in a row or so that either Trump or someone from his administration has made a statement about Iran. I would hope they aren't seriously considering an attack on Iran or war. I hope it's just wanna be tough guy talk.

Oh great let's go destabilize the middle east even more. That'll work out great just like Iraq...

I saw a response from media there that said they were basically ignoring him as a bluffing idiot.

In case anyone missed it, there was Michael "HOLY WAR AGAINST ISLAM" Flynn who put Iran "on notice" recently, and Spicer falsely claimed that Iran attacked a US Navy vessel.

Remember that Trump said during the campaign that he would have ordered the sailors who were taken into custody for straying into Iranian waters to shoot back at the Iranian Navy, and claimed that that wouldn't have been an act of war.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Feb 3, 2017 -> 10:51 AM)
Oh great let's go destabilize the middle east even more. That'll work out great just like Iraq...

It would be a million times worse than Iraq. Iran actually has a functioning military. They are also not a divided country like Iraq was. They would all be fighting together.

Not to mention the allies they have and we have. It would be a historic mess. Unthinkable amount of lives lost and it would probably bankrupt the country.

Also, possibly another World War.

Edited by GoSox05

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Feb 3, 2017 -> 10:56 AM)
It would be a million times worse than Iraq. Iran actually has a functioning military. They are also not a divided country like Iraq was. They would all be fighting together.

Not to mention the allies they have and we have. It would be a historic mess. Unthinkable amount of lives lost and it would probably bankrupt the country.

Also, possibly another World War.

But the f***ing coal miners will get their jobs back.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Feb 3, 2017 -> 10:59 AM)
But the f***ing coal miners will get their jobs back.

Trump made some noise about reactivating the (stupidly expensive to operate and not particularly useful in 1945, let alone 2017) battleships. We didn't know he meant he'd go back as far as the coal-fired ones.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Feb 3, 2017 -> 06:01 PM)
Trump made some noise about reactivating the (stupidly expensive to operate and not particularly useful in 1945, let alone 2017) battleships. We didn't know he meant he'd go back as far as the coal-fired ones.

Didn't you guys see the blockbuster hit movie Battleship? All the fancy new Navy vessels can easily be disabled. We need the old ships to win the war against the (illegal) aliens.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 3, 2017 -> 10:53 AM)
I saw a response from media there that said they were basically ignoring him as a bluffing idiot.

I hope that's all it ends up being.

Him acting tough to show his supporters "look how tough I am with Iran" meanwhile keeping the agreement that Obama made.

The foreign minister of UAE supports Trump's ban and he says it's not Islamophobic because the majority of Muslims and Muslim countries can still travel freely. Those countries under the ban need to straighten some things out. And he said this at a press conference with his Russian counterpart. Interesting.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 3, 2017 -> 02:19 PM)
The foreign minister of UAE supports Trump's ban and he says it's not Islamophobic because the majority of Muslims and Muslim countries can still travel freely. Those countries under the ban need to straighten some things out. And he said this at a press conference with his Russian counterpart. Interesting.

Funny thing is, if there was no Trump business in the UAE, they would be ban as well. I wonder what he would think of that.