Thought you guys should know

KipWellsFan

Nothing's perfect. I never said the Patriot Act was. If you are a criminal in the "classic sense" that we think of a criminal, then police aren't going to invoke the Patriot Act by detaining and questioning a, for example, drug dealer or murderer. Trust me, police will still have to prove their case in front of a judge or magistrate to get a search warrant and any detention of a suspect will be scrutinized for legality (probable cause, Miranda Rights, etc). Bet on it.

The Patriot Act is designed for those that would fly planes into a civilian building, set off a "dirty bomb", plan a suicide bombing, etc.

You're safe Apu. Nobody is coming to get you.

Actually CK, Ashcroft recently said he is allowing the PATRIOT Act to be used against common criminals.

Drugs like meth and stuff are now considered WMD. I'm not even joking about this. I wish I was.

What about the hundreds of random people that were rounded up after 9/11 and detained indefinitely until they were found to be completely INNOCENT? They are now coming forward and telling their stories.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colombia's government kills thousands.  We give them millions in aid.  What is so special about this dictator when there are others that we do business with?  Hell we just opened up trade relations with China even though they persecute, imprison and torture Falun Gong practitioners for no other reason than they practice Falun Gong.**THAT, WHILE ALL TRUE(OH, AND I'M USING CAPS TO SEPARATE THE COPY, NOT TO YELL) DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT WE HAD EVERY REASON TO REMOVE SADDAM FROM POWER.  WE PICKED HIM OVER OTHER COUNTRIES BECAUSE A)COMPARED TO CHINA, IT'S A MUCH EASIER BATTLE, AND B)IRAQ HAS SOMETHING WE NEED,OIL, WHEREAS WE CAN LIVE WITHOUT COFFEE AND WHATEVER CHINA GIVES US.  IT'S A SELFISH MOTIVE, BUT YOU PICK YOUR BATTLES, AND THE U.S. PICKED THE ONE WITH THE MOST TO GAIN AND THE LEAST RISK.

We spend a disproportionate amount of our nation's money on more and more weapons that we don't need. **MAYBE, BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE POINT OF BRINGING THIS UP WAS.

And as for invading every country there? Funny, because the last time I checked even Kuwait admitted that the Gulf War started because they slant drilled into the Iraqi oil supply and Iraq went to defend it's oil.  And we stepped in because the Kuwaiti government paid a lot of money to US PR companies and they were friendly with the House of Saud.**UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT NO OTHER COUNTRIES WOULD STEP IN UNLESS DIRECTLY AFFECTED, I DON'T BELIEVE FOR A MINUTE THAT SAUDI'S/IRANI'S/YEMENI'S WOULDN'T WIND UP LIKE THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF SHI'ITES IN IRAQ DID.  IT WOULD BE A MATTER OF TIME.  WHY ELSE DID SADDAM NEED ONE OF THE BIGGEST ARMIES IN THE REGION?  TO DEFEND AGAINST KUWAIT?  HOW MANY SOLDIERS DO THEY HAVE, 57? 

You liken Saddam to Hitler but Henry Ford admired Hitler, GM said he had great business practices.**SO WHAT?  I NEVER SAID I ADMIRED HENRY FORD, OR LEE IACOCCA OR WHOEVER.  BEING AMERICAN DOESN'T MAKE YOU IMMUNE TO MAKING IDIOTIC STATEMENTS.  Hell, we knew was was going on in the concentration camps and didn't do jack and s*** there until Pearl Harbor.**EXACTLY, AND THAT WAS WRONG.

And about Osama and 9/11...there was a report written called "Terrorism 2000" and it came out after Clinton left office in late January, early Feb.  The report is a conglomoration of INTERPOL, CIA, etc. etc. working together and in the report it says that terrorist organizations will likely use planes as bombs in national landmarks.**HOW MANY OTHER REPORTS WERE ALSO MADE, CITING "PROBABLE" MEANS OF ATTACK?  THE FACT IS NO COUNTRY HAD ENOUGH INTELLIGENCE TO HAVE MUCH OF A CLUE OF ANYTHING THE TALIBAN/AL-QAEDA WAS DOING.  AGENTS WERE FILING REPORTS BY WATCHING CNN.  Even after that, British intelligence warned over a month before 9/11 that Al Qaeda was planning something involving planes as bombs.  Common sense dictates that since the WTC was targeted before in 1993, just maybe it might be targeted again.  You know why something wasn't done?  The report sat on Cheney's desk and he NEVER READ IT**I AM NOT A CHENEY OR BUSH SUPPORTER, I JUST DON'T LIKE THE VIEWPOINT THAT WE HAD NO REASON TO GO INTO IRAQ, AND THAT WE'RE EVIL BULLIES, ETC.  THAT IS ALL I'M DEFENDING AGAINST.  BUSH/CHENEY ARE NOT VERY GOOD AT THEIR PROFESSIONS.Hell, in pre 9/11 2001 We GAVE THE TALIBAN OVER $100 MILLION IN AID!**YES, ENEMIES WERE DIFFERENT THEN.  YOU CAN'T FORSEE THE FUTURE, AT THAT TIME WE WERE MUCH MORE CONCERNED WITH THE USSR THAN ANY UPSTART ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST GROUP.  AND RIGHTFULLY SO.

This doctrine of pre-emption is a slippery slope.  India doesn't like something Pakistan does so they can nuke each other using this doctrine and get away with it.  Hell, Hitler used this same idea and it was condemned in Nuremburg at the Nuremburg tribunals.  He felt other nations threatened his "Lebensraum" and therefore had to annex/conquer them.  It's the exact same damn thing now.NO, THE U.S DOESN'T MASS-MURDER THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THEIR RELIGION.  THEY DON'T NUKE ANYONE SIMPLY BECAUSE A COUNTRY "DID SOMETHING THEY DIDN'T LIKE."  WE DON'T TORTURE ATHLETES, WE DON'T ALLOW OUR LEADERS TO EXECUTE DISSENTERS AT WILL.  SHOULD THE U.S. GET SPECIAL DISPENSATION WHEN IT COMES TO POLICING THE REST OF THE WORLD?  ABSOLUTELY.  THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES SHOULDN'T HAVE THE SAME LEVEL OF AUTHORITY THAT THE U.S. DOES.  INDIA DOESN'T GIVE MILITARY AID TO COUNTRIES THAT NEED IT, PAKISTAN DOESN'T SHELL OUT MILLIONS IN AID FOR DISASTER-LADEN COUNTRIES.  HOW MANY HUMANITARIAN ORGANIZATIONS EXIST IN IRAN?  HOW MUCH AID FROM EGYPT GOES TO FAMINE-STRUCK NATIONS IN THEIR OWN BACKYARD?  NO COUNTRY HAS BEEN SLAPPED IN THE FACE MORE OFTEN WITHOUT ANY RETRIBUTION THAN THE U.S.  SURE, MISTAKES GET MADE, LEADERS GET GREEDY, IDIOTS SOMETIMES MAKE IDIOTIC DECISIONS.  BUT, IF WE ARE SUCH BASTARDS, BULLIES, EVIL CAPITALISTS, WHATEVER, THEN FINE, f*** YOU WHEN A MILITANT GROUP TAKES OVER AND KILLS ALL YOUR RELATIVES.  WANT TO ESCAPE THE HIGH-LIFE IN LAOS?  SORRY, WE'RE NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE IMMIGRANTS.  DROUGHT DESTROY YOUR NATION'S MAIN CROP?  TOUGH LUCK, ASK FRANCE FOR SOME HELP.  IS THIS THE POLICY YOU WANT TO TAKE?

SEE QUOTE BELOW

As I'm sure many of you know on Tuesday George Bush asked the United Nations for help in the rebuilding effort in Iraq.  This is not what bothered me.  What bothered me was that after his speech was over the entire administration left the general assembly.  Don't have respect for the other speakers and just listen to the speeches.  I'm assuming no one heard about this on American news.  You go and make a request than go and disrespect everyone in there, real swift.  This is just another obvious reason for the anti-american sentiment all across the world.

Here's the link for the video on the story.

UN Bush video

I was pretty disgusted at this, and I think you guys as Americans should be represented much better than this.

I believe he is EXPECTED to leave. Let them discuss what they want to do without him there "intimidating" them. He says his peace, them leaves for them to debate. It's common practice. That's why it wasn't big news.

Success?  Have you seen Bush's approval rating?  It's at the lowest it's ever been in his Presidency.

And how many terrorists has he caught with the PATRIOT Act?  ZERO.

Did he catch "Osama bin Laden dead or alive" like he said he would?  NO.

All he did do was put three countries' economies in the toilet, gave tax cuts to the rich and got a bunch of people killed for no reason.

Im talking about the success he has achieved by having the greatest and most prestigious job in the world. You will ALWAYS see jealousy and criticism in that position. You can bash the guy all you want. Hes one successful human being and youre a pot smoking, b****ing, complaining kid who will amount to nothing with your current attitude. Is that a litlle more clear?

Hes one successful human being and youre a pot smoking, b****ing, complaining kid who will amount to nothing with your current attitude.  Is that a litlle more clear?

As opposed to the boozehound, DUI having, coke addict who got a 15 year old girl pregnant and paid for an abortion and was too dumb to fly but his daddy as director of the CIA got him in the Champagne division of the US military so other peoples' kids could go off and die in Nam?

And I don't smoke pot. :)

Raf you do realize that if the US hadn't intervened during the Brazilian economic crisis, there wouldn't be much left of the Brazilian economy to worry about?  You do realize that the American economy is the biggest net buying of Brazilian products in the world right?  You do realize how much military aid that Brazil depends on from the US right?  Brazils whole economy is based on the US, without it, there would be no prosperity at all in Brazil.  To single out one industry as protectionist is short sighted.  Are you telling me that the Brazilia government isn't subsidizing any industries that are undercutting American products and putting Americans out of work???

Raf you do realize that if the US hadn't intervened during the Brazilian economic crisis, there wouldn't be much left of the Brazilian economy to worry about?

Yes, i realized, but we are right now in a crisis and it´s mainly because my country cant create any investments to make us get out of the hole and the main people that can hel us dont believe in the today´s government.

You do realize that the American economy is the biggest net buying of Brazilian products in the world right?

Yes, i realized, but we buy American products because Brazilian products dont worth, as tecnology and others things, as much as the Amercian products. To make our products much better we need more investment and right now my country cant even pay his bills. Ane what would be the US without our country??? Do you even realize that???

You do realize how much military aid that Brazil depends on from the US right?

My country dont have money to be worried about military...we are worried about unemployment rates, poverty, misery. Do you know that the American Government had a base here in Brazil in the World War 2???

Brazils whole economy is based on the US, without it, there would be no prosperity at all in Brazil.  To single out one industry as protectionist is short sighted.

Yeah, that´s not only Brazil, you economy depends on mine too.

That´s not only one. Agriculture wont make my country a 1st World, i said that because this is the only industry that we can compete and the US government is creating a lot of barriers. In here, a lot of your products come and go without any barrier, and who was the idea about the ALCA? ALCA will just broke down my country, put a lot of people unmeployed, violence will get more higher and ...things will get worst.

Are you telling me that the Brazilia government isn't subsidizing any industries that are undercutting American products and putting Americans out of work???

Tell me the products...but i can give a lot of products that cant compete with your industry, but the few ones your govnt put a lot of barriers.

Yes, i realized, but we are right now in a crisis and it´s mainly because my country cant create any investments to make us get out of the hole and the main people that can hel us dont believe in the today´s government.

Yes, i realized, but we buy American products because Brazilian products dont worth, as tecnology and others things, as much as the Amercian products. To make our products much better we need more investment and right now my country cant even pay his bills. Ane what would be the US without our country??? Do you even realize that???

My country dont have money to be worried about military...we are worried about unemployment rates, poverty, misery. Do you know that the American Government had a base  here in Brazil in the World War 2???

Yeah, that´s not only Brazil, you economy depends on mine too.

That´s not only one. Agriculture wont make my country a 1st World, i said that because this is the only industry that we can compete and the US government is creating a lot of barriers. In here, a lot of your products come and go without any barrier, and who was the idea about the ALCA? ALCA will just broke down my country, put a lot of people unmeployed, violence will get more higher and ...things will get worst.

Tell me the products...but i can give a lot of products that cant compete with your industry, but the few ones your govnt put a lot of barriers.

Actually I just got done reading a great article about slavery in the modern world. (the Sept 03 National Geographic edition, it is a must read) Brazil was mentioned as having slave kids to cut and slash rain forests in order to supply charcoal to the government subsidized steel industry. Steel is the big industry right off of the top of my head because where I live the whole industry has collapsed due to American wages being too high, while many foreign gov's have subsidized steel industries to dump onto the American economy.

And the US needs the rest of the world just as much as they need us. In this day and age of US consumerism this country has overpriced its labor in relation to what it expects to pay for products. The net result is the need to export materials in order to find someone to build products cheap enough for American consumers to want to mass consume them. There are good and bad things that come with investment and trade in other countries. You don't have a country importing cheaper good without people losing their jobs because of it. The alternative is for that country to not import it, but have to have consumers pay higher prices, and have more of their income not be able to be spent on other things.

And you are an econ major right? If you are there is a little nitpicking I am going to do. You don't "create" investments. Investments are used to create other stuff.

As opposed to the boozehound, DUI having, coke addict who got a 15 year old girl pregnant and paid for an abortion and was too dumb to fly but his daddy as director of the CIA got him in the Champagne division of the US military so other peoples' kids could go off and die in Nam?

And I don't smoke pot.  :)

Well noones perfect, but at least he has goals and success. Again, Im not a bush backer, just find it kinda odd......But hey maybe you will be rich and famous someday.............its possible i guess. :huh:

Actually I just got done reading a great article about slavery in the modern world.  (the Sept 03 National Geographic edition, it is a must read)  Brazil was mentioned as having slave kids to cut and slash rain forests in order to supply charcoal to the government subsidized steel industry.  Steel is the big industry right off of the top of my head because where I live the whole industry has collapsed due to American wages being too high, while many foreign gov's have subsidized steel industries to dump onto the American economy.

And the US needs the rest of the world just as much as they need us.  In this day and age of US consumerism this country has overpriced its labor in relation to what it expects to pay for products.  The net result is the need to export materials in order to find someone to build products cheap enough for American consumers to want to mass consume them.  There are good and bad things that come with investment and trade in other countries.  You don't have a country importing cheaper good without people losing their jobs because of it.  The alternative is for that country to not import it, but have to have consumers pay higher prices, and have more of their income not be able to be spent on other things.

And you are an econ major right?  If you are there is a little nitpicking I am going to do.  You don't "create" investments.  Investments are used to create other stuff.

Making investments you need low interest rates, dont ya? As high it is, low will be the investment. Yeah investment creates things, but with a lower interest rate we can create investment.

I´m just a undergraduate student in Economics.

Actually I just got done reading a great article about slavery in the modern world.  (the Sept 03 National Geographic edition, it is a must read)  Brazil was mentioned as having slave kids to cut and slash rain forests in order to supply charcoal to the government subsidized steel industry.  Steel is the big industry right off of the top of my head because where I live the whole industry has collapsed due to American wages being too high, while many foreign gov's have subsidized steel industries to dump onto the American economy.

We slave kids, we have children that are used in to sell her body, we have a lot of disgrace in here...but the great country, the biggest economy in the world is worried about what??? SELL WEAPONS AND WAR! UN reunion, my president was saying something like: "We need to put an end in the world poverty, misery etc." Bush was saying: " We need more support in Iraq..."

Are you following the case about the Brazilian shrimp? We export tons fo shrimp to your country and your government is saying that we are subsidizing this industry. Their argument is that we pay lower salaries. That is a great BS. Just because we have a minimum salary below yours, that says we are subsidizing.

Sorry for my english. I would be very happy if i would write better and if you can learn portuguese so we can debate more.

2 statements that angered me when I read them :lol:

Bush leaving the UN after his speech wasn't reported here because it is unimportant. Hell, it may even be protocol for all I/we know. The man is the leader of the free world and you think he should sit around listening to a bunch of two-bit ambassadors discuss matters in an organization that exists by the grace of the U.S. I think not.

Two-bit ambassadors? Maybe in your opinion, but people like Jean Chretien and Kofi Annan are very well respected in the world community. If it is protocol (which I doubt because then CBC would have had no reason to report it) then they had better have a damn good reason to walk out.

-I do agree with the mention of how the UN does to some extent owe its' existence to the US. I think more than half of its revenue comes from US funding

Hate us and our prosperity and might all you want. Without the United States, the entire world will become "3rd World".

The world would probably learn to adapt and would maybe even develop into a greater place. Who are you to know what WOULD happen! :lol:

2 statements that angered me when I read them :lol:

Two-bit ambassadors?  Maybe in your opinion, but people like Jean Chretien and Kofi Annan are very well respected in the world community.  If it is protocol (which I doubt because then CBC would have had no reason to report it) then they had better have a damn good reason to walk out. 

-I do agree with the mention of how the UN does to some extent owe its' existence to the US.  I think more than half of its revenue comes from US funding

The world would probably learn to adapt and would maybe even develop into a greater place.  Who are you to know what WOULD happen! :lol:

The only important person in the World is the US representative! What a jerk comment.

Hey, Kip. Do you notice that some people in here think that the US always do the right thing???????

His approval rating is still higher than Bubba's was. And recent polls indicate that the vast majority of Iraqis are positive about the U.S. presence and what has occured over there, but you won't see that reported in the liberal media. All they are interested in showing you is the wives who are sad that their husbands who volunteered for the military are actually being asked to serve, or throw the word "quagmire" around.

Bush leaving the UN after his speech wasn't reported here because it is unimportant. Hell, it may even be protocol for all I/we know. The man is the leader of the free world and you 

The vast majority of Iraqis are happy we're there?

Look at the photos from the fall of Baghdad that had a few hundred people out there when the city has over 5 MILLION INHABITANTS.

Also, look at the fact that the government wants to take control in the name of the people. They don't want the US there.

AHHH WRONG AGAIN! I was in Baghdad during the fall of the city and the two months after that and we got nothing but a positive reaction from the people there. They thanked us EVERY f***ING DAY for getting rid of Saddam Hussein and his murderous sons. When my unit left Baghdad for Fallujah the people in my sector were sorry to see us leave and BEGGED US TO STAY. When we got to Fallujah, the heart of the "Sunni Triangle" we got more of the same reaction.

Your read on this is meaningless. I was there & you were not. I talked with these "disgruntled Iraqi's" every single day while I was there & you didn't. If you don't know what the f*** you're talking about then please shut the f*** up.

AHHH  WRONG AGAIN!  I was in Baghdad during the fall of the city and the two months after that and we got nothing but a positive reaction from the people there.  They thanked us EVERY f***ING DAY for getting rid of Saddam Hussein and his murderous sons.  When my unit left Baghdad for Fallujah the people in my sector were sorry to see us leave and BEGGED US TO STAY.  When we got to Fallujah, the heart of the "Sunni Triangle"  we got more of the same reaction. 

Your read on this is meaningless.  I was there & you were not.  I talked with these "disgruntled Iraqi's" every single day while I was there & you didn't.  If you don't know what the f*** you're talking about then please shut the f*** up.

And I'm sure you talked to all 5 million people, Nuke. :bang

Also, I have other friends in the military that gave less than flattering stories of the American reaction in Iraq and they were there in country as well, Nuke.

AHHH  WRONG AGAIN!  I was in Baghdad during the fall of the city and the two months after that and we got nothing but a positive reaction from the people there.  They thanked us EVERY f***ING DAY for getting rid of Saddam Hussein and his murderous sons.  When my unit left Baghdad for Fallujah the people in my sector were sorry to see us leave and BEGGED US TO STAY.  When we got to Fallujah, the heart of the "Sunni Triangle"  we got more of the same reaction. 

Your read on this is meaningless.  I was there & you were not.  I talked with these "disgruntled Iraqi's" every single day while I was there & you didn't.  If you don't know what the f*** you're talking about then please shut the f*** up.

And I'm sure you talked to all 5 million people, Nuke. :bang

Also, I have other friends in the military that gave less than flattering stories of the American reaction in Iraq and they were there in country as well, Nuke.

"friends"? LMAO, Ill go with Nukes view over your "friends". :rolleyes: Your credibility has been COMPLETELY destroyed in this little exhange...........what little there was, that is. :bang

"friends"?  LMAO, Ill go with Nukes view over your "friends". :rolleyes:  Your credibility has been COMPLETELY destroyed in this little exhange...........what little there was, that is. :bang

Yes, I have friends that went into the military for educational purposes and got shipped over there because of the Royal Chimp's war crime oil grab. And I've talked to them about it.

Yes, I have friends that went into the military for educational purposes and got shipped over there because of the Royal Chimp's war crime oil grab.  And I've talked to them about it.

SUUUUUUUUURE ya have....... :rolleyes: There seems to be only one "witness" here and he says , as usual, youre dead wrong. WHat works in a court of law, works for me.

Yes, I have friends that went into the military for educational purposes and got shipped over there because of the Royal Chimp's war crime oil grab.  And I've talked to them about it.

I have a son there who says as your friends do

and if I were to doubt your friends and doubt my son, I could always read the day's casualty reports.

and if I were to doubt your friends and doubt my son, I could always read the day's casualty reports.

I don't want to downplay the loss of soldiers because one life lost is one too many, but let's think about this logically for a moment. Iraq is a large country with a sizable population, correct? Let's say there are 2 American casualties per day. Two too many, I grant you, but if there were wide spread discord concerning our presence, why isn't it 20 per day? 50 per day? Hell, even 10 per day? And from many sources, it seems the main culprits are foreign terrorist elements, just like in Afghanistan. IIRC, the Afghans were the first to surrender and welcome U.S. soldiers, while it was foreign terrorists that fought to the end.

I usually don't give much credit to the average American, thinking most are apathetic and lazy, but I believe in my heart that if a foreign power invaded and took control of Chicago, there would be a continuous bloodbath. At least some sort of organized resistance, a la the hokey '80s movie Red Dawn.

Based on America's reaction to the proceedings in Iraq, this country could never handle a conflict like the Civil War, WW II, or Vietnam again. "Our forces lost at Bull Run and lost 3000 men in one day? s***, I never liked the South anyway. Let them go. Fire Abe Lincoln!!!"

I don't want to downplay the loss of soldiers because one life lost is one too many, but let's think about this logically for a moment. Iraq is a large country with a sizable population, correct? Let's say there are 2 American casualties per day. Two too many, I grant you, but if there were wide spread discord concerning our presence, why isn't it 20 per day? 50 per day? Hell, even 10 per day? And from many sources, it seems the main culprits are foreign terrorist elements, just like in Afghanistan. IIRC, the Afghans were the first to surrender and welcome U.S. soldiers, while it was foreign terrorists that fought to the end.

I usually don't give much credit to the average American, thinking most are apathetic and lazy, but I believe in my heart that if a foreign power invaded and took control of Chicago, there would be a continuous bloodbath. At least some sort of organized resistance, a la the hokey '80s movie Red Dawn.

Based on America's reaction to the proceedings in Iraq, this country could never handle a conflict like the Civil War, WW II, or Vietnam again. "Our forces lost at Bull Run and lost 3000 men in one day? s***, I never liked the South anyway. Let them go. Fire Abe Lincoln!!!"

Think about it logically? Good luck getting them to do that. People with an agenda do not use logic.

Think about it logically? Good luck getting them to do that. People with an agenda do not use logic.

"Since the New Deal, Republicans have been on the wrong side of every issue of concern to ordinary Americans; Social Security, the war in Vietnam, equal rights, civil liberties, church- state separation, consumer issues, public education, reproductive freedom, national health care, labor issues, gun policy, campaign-finance reform, the environment and tax fairness. No political party could remain so consistently wrong by accident. The only rational conclusion is that, despite their cynical "family values" propaganda, the Republican Party is a criminal conspiracy to betray the interests of the American people in favor of plutocratic and corporate interests, and absolutist religious groups."

The above is from Apu's member page. You're right, BMR. America hating is a past time that goes back generations and is especially en vogue with college age kids. American universities keep pumping out these types, and these kids put a lot of time and energy into this hatred. Though, Apu, I don't understand your reference to the Vietnam War, since that was basically a JFK/LBJ creation, but I'm sure the Republicans are somehow responsible for it, or perhaps you'll blame Eisenhower. Either way, it really doesn't matter nor do I care. Things like your quote above demonstrates to me that not only do you have issues with this country's current administration and history, but the fact that you would put that on your Soxtalk.com member page tells me you're fanatical about it, making your opinions less than valid to me. And your talk about your friends' accounts, chances are good that your friends share your views, making their accounts less than believable.

Your left-wing ranting has gotten tedious and I'm going to stop wasting my time with it. Perhaps you can get back to us when you've lived in the real world for a bit. It's easy to hate America and it's past while enjoying the benefits it provides.