The official "fuck you" E-LO thread

AssHatSoxFan

Yeah I wish we would have started Jon Rauch instead of this loser at the start of the year.

I was pissed when we released Gil Heredia and kept Loaiza....WHAT A HORRIBLE DECISION THAT TURNED OUT TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Go FRANK!!! I Love that guy!!!!

WHOA....just turned into Roman for a second there sorry guys!! :bang :bang

seriously this guy blows... a 20 game winner why couldnt he win 25 or something I expect a lot more from a #5 starter signed at spring training geez

PS E-Lo is the man lets give it up for him and #20 :headbang  :headbang

All those props for a traidor?

I'd say him and Carlos stepped it up big time.

Dissapointments were Buehrle, Konerko, Koch, and Colon. I know Colon stepped it up down the strecth, but I figured 40 wins between Buerhle and Colon was a pretty good liklihood, especially considering the offense.

I still would like Colon back, but I wouldn't have a problem if they'd prefer to go a bit cheaper and sign someone like Ponson.

I do think somehow and someway they need to move Konerko at the very least. Replace him with Scott Spiezo.

Move Frank Thomas to the 5 hole and add Matsui to hit in the 2 hole. Then have Lee in the 3 hole and Maggs in the 4 hole. Right now Frank is more of a 5 hole hitter because he's a straight power guy.

Then in the 6 hole you go with Spiezo. Best defensive first basman in the league and he can handle the stick. He also is a switch hitter so it breaks up the righties. Then you have Crede behind him and your centerfielder and then the catcher.

Yeah E-Lo and Carlos r the team MVP's of the Pitching and Offense respectively. I dunno if Buerhle has been a dissapointment, the last 2 months he's prob been our best pitcher and he's a better than .500 winning percentage, although his start of the year was disgraceful. Paulie has got to be shipped, we need more speed and guys who can get on base and I want Jose gone as well for Eckstein. Dunno if Ponson is gonna back it up next year though he'll get a big contract from some1. I've got no probs replacing Colon with him as long as it doesn't break the bank and the make-up of the team.

Spiezio would come cheap too. Didn't his father play for the Sox? I like that Idea. Matsui is a pipe dream Tho. I think the Bullpen could use another arm

He's from Chicago...I know that.

I've watched him a ton in Anaheim for the past couple years and I like him more and more. Clutch hits...good eye...beautiful swing and I do not lie when I say he's the best 1st baseman in the Al...i'd say he's the best in the majors defensively.

Smart player too. He's exactly what the Sox need and he was a big leader on the Angels. I think he's the kind of guy Sox fans would love. And your right, he'd be cheap.

He's basically the exact opposite of Konerko.

He's from Chicago...I know that. 

I've watched him a ton in Anaheim for the past couple years and I like him more and more.  Clutch hits...good eye...beautiful swing and I do not lie when I say he's the best 1st baseman in the Al...i'd say he's the best in the majors defensively.

Smart player too.  He's exactly what the Sox need and he was a big leader on the Angels.  I think he's the kind of guy Sox fans would love.  And your right, he'd be cheap. 

He's basically the exact opposite of Konerko.

Well if he's the complete opposite of Paulie "Let's ground into a Double Play" Konerko, then he's gotta be good.

Yes, I remember Ed Spiezio playing for the Sox. He played third base and wore, iirc, number 5 on the old red pin striped uniforms.

What's all this recent fasination with Eckstien? I am kinda leaning to the probably that he was a flash in the pan last year and will be a career below average major league shortstop.

I cannot even begin to imagine a scenario where Matsui plays for the Sox, short of Reinsdorf selling the club to Mark Cuban.

Jason, you have my approval on the Scott Spiezio thing. Now make it happen! :lol:

Yes, I remember Ed Spiezio playing for the Sox.  He played third base and wore, iirc, number 5 on the old red pin striped uniforms.

What's all this recent fasination with Eckstien?  I am kinda leaning to the probably that he was a flash in the pan last year and will be a career below average major league shortstop.

I cannot even begin to imagine a scenario where Matsui plays for the Sox, short of Reinsdorf selling the club to Mark Cuban. 

Jason, you have my approval on the Scott Spiezio thing. Now make it happen!  :lol:

Yeah I suppose Eckstein could go either way. Last year could have just been a 1 off for him and he could be nothing but a ordinary SS, but I think a change of scenery would do wonders for him. He wouldn't be under as much pressure to perform as he was this year with a Championship Team and I think he could post some good numbers and most importantly a high batting ave. for us. I just think he's just some1 we should take a chance on if we need a SS, which we'll prob will.

Yes, I remember Ed Spiezio playing for the Sox.  He played third base and wore, iirc, number 5 on the old red pin striped uniforms.

What's all this recent fasination with Eckstien?  I am kinda leaning to the probably that he was a flash in the pan last year and will be a career below average major league shortstop.

Jason, you have my approval on the Scott Spiezio thing. Now make it happen!  :lol:

Yeah I suppose Eckstein could go either way. Last year could have just been a 1 off for him and he could be nothing but a ordinary SS, but I think a change of scenery would do wonders for him. He wouldn't be under as much pressure to perform as he was this year with a Championship Team and I think he could post some good numbers and most importantly a high batting ave. for us. I just think he's just some1 we should take a chance on if we need a SS, which we'll prob will.

Personally, I'd rather go after Edgar Renteria.

Jason, you have my approval on the Scott Spiezio thing.   Now make it happen!  :lol:

I'd luv Renteria on this team, but somehow I don't think we're gonna be able to afford him unless JR changes his ways. Eckstein would come on da cheap, low risk high reward type of situation.

Jason, you have my approval on the Scott Spiezio thing.   Now make it happen!  :lol:

I'd luv Renteria on this team, but somehow I don't think we're gonna be able to afford him unless JR changes his ways. Eckstein would come on da cheap, low risk high reward type of situation.

You have a good point there.

Murc, I believe it was, pointed this out earlier. Why do you guys, you mostly want Frank gone, want Scott Spiezio who is basically Frank without power?

Roman, Spiezio is a really good fielding Firstbaseman who plays hard and plays for his team. Frank can't catch a cold at first

As for Eckstien I'll pass, He has no arm and will probably end up at second base.

I like the Renteria Idea but as Yasny says it's a pipedream