Silly Sammy Sosa

moochpuppy

"Slump? What are you talking about – slump? You think a guy who hit over 500 home runs is in a slump? Give me a break. Next."

– Sammy Sosa, in the Sept. 24 editions of The Chicago Tribune. Sosa is batting .205 (17-83) with 5 HRs and 11 RBI this month.

:lol: :dips***

What a moron!! Yeah Sammy, when they ask you about a slump they are talking about your entire career.

I think he's just pissed that if the Cubs make the playoffs it won't be because of him. :finger

I think he's just pissed that if the Cubs make the playoffs it won't be because of him. :finger

You know that's eating him up inside. He didn't give his teammates any credit when they won without him when he was on the DL and "CorkGate" right after that.

With ShamME, it's all about the HR's. This proves it.

"Slump? What are you talking about – slump? You think a guy who hit over 500 home runs is in a slump? Give me a break. Next."

– Sammy Sosa, in the Sept. 24 editions of The Chicago Tribune. Sosa is batting .205 (17-83) with 5 HRs and 11 RBI this month.

:lol:  :dips***

What a moron!!  Yeah Sammy, when they ask you about a slump they are talking about your entire career.

But career numbers justify all slumps and bad seasons...

Whoa, this just shows me how stupid my whole argument that Franks career numbers give him a bye was. Hes a great player, a legend if ya ask me, and hes my favorite player, but this September he did fail us. Geez Sosas a moron... :angry:

:bang Glad to see Sammy Sosa can make clear what the rest of us have tried to tell you for years

Whoa, this just shows me how stupid my whole argument that Franks career numbers give him a bye was. Hes a great player, a legend if ya ask me, and hes my favorite player, but this September he did fail us. Geez Sosas a moron... :angry:

WOW A REVELATION!!!

Congrats Roman!!!!

And about Sosa :finger .....Just when you think his "act can't get any better" he always manages to prove that it can!!!!

Sosa....just shut up and strike out...

"I apolagy fo eveeryweting"