White Sox will be ranked #1 #2 or #3 at mlbpipeline.com

caulfield12

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Mar 3, 2017 -> 11:36 AM)
#3 seems pretty fair to me.

While our system is dramatically improved from last March, I wouldn't put us top 3 right now due to a lack of depth

Our system has nice talent in the top 10, but gets significantly less interesting beyond that

Landing a player like Robert, drafting well this season and a few trades (Quintana/Robertson) could really boost the system further

QUOTE (steveno89 @ Mar 3, 2017 -> 01:28 PM)
While our system is dramatically improved from last March, I wouldn't put us top 3 right now due to a lack of depth

Our system has nice talent in the top 10, but gets significantly less interesting beyond that

Landing a player like Robert, drafting well this season and a few trades (Quintana/Robertson) could really boost the system further

I agree. Probably in 6-10 range.

You're not going to really find a system loaded 1-30.

Who would you rank above the Sox, other than the Braves or Yankees?

IMO depth is a bit overrated, I'd much rather have a top-heavy system than a deep one that is lacking at the top.

If i remember correctly mlb.com guys are more heavy into top end favorite in systems were as other like baseball america judges by the entire system. Probably reason sox got top 3 in mlb ratings