24 members have voted

1. 1. What chicago sports team is most likely to win a championship first

• Whitesox
    • Cubs
    • Bulls
    • Blackhawks
    • Fire
    • Rush

The bulls young talent is scary.  With Krauss gone, the sky is the limit. I voted for the Bulls.

They don't have a man big enough to take down the Goliaths that play out West. Play-offs is realistic (but that's because over 1/2 the teams in the NBA make the postseason) and the East is weak; but I don't think they'll be winning no hardware in a while.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Naw, the IHL folded a few years ago, so its not called the Turner Cup anymore.  Whatever the AHL championship is called... Maybe the Whogivesaf*** Cup?

lol... well i think its called the THEYHAVEMORETHANTHEHAWKSEVERWILL CUP.......yeah im sure thats what they call it....... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Its the Calder Cup right?  And heck last year, I would have put my money on the Wolves head to head against the Hawks...

id still put money on the wolves over the hawks head to head.........theyve won more in a few short years than the hawks have in their years of playing......

id still put money on the wolves over the hawks head to head.........theyve won more in a few short years than the hawks have in their years of playing......

I purposely said that last year comment. I think they might be a little surprising this year, after seeing guys like Ruutu and Seabrook play they have a lot more talent and desire than last years soxesque bunch.