Dane Cook

Mr. Showtime

i thing that will be a damn funny show also. Even the commercial is pretty good where he gets the lady coming out of the porter potty to practice for his show and carrys his desk around with him.

Right now the best late night guy is Conan O'brien. There is just something about his that gets me to laugh, i dunno its his face or sumtin, hard to explain. He also gets a lot of funny people on his show, a lot more than letterman or leno do.

Conan is real funny. I'm never really up that late, but when I am, he always gets me laughin.

Cali..I'm gonna take your advice and go download some of his stuff. You, Ian, Mark have all told me how funny he is.

I'm assuming he'll play at Improv or something like that and I'm going to look out and see if he's going to be at the one in my area any time soon.

The only comedian I've seen is Pablo Fransisco and he's freakin hillarious.

well the 2 times I saw he was at the Laugh Factory in Hollywood, he there's a lot when he's in town, don't know if you want to make that long trek or not, don't know how often he's in the O.C. you'd have to check his website.

I was just down by the Laugh Factory about 2 weeks ago.  It be worth the treck.

damn right it's worth the trek, of course my trek is only about 20 minutes depending on the traffic on Highland. ;)

Its only like an hour drive for me, of course if their was traffic it would be like 2 and a half hours.

I was just down by the Laugh Factory about 2 weeks ago.  It be worth the treck.

damn right it's worth the trek, of course my trek is only about 20 minutes depending on the traffic on Highland. ;)

Its only like an hour drive for me, of course if their was traffic it would be like 2 and a half hours.

depends on time of day and/or day of the week.

Dammit! Dane's dropped to number 2 in the stand-up showdown!! C'mon DC fans get to voting...

VOTE DANE NOW!!!!!

Im kinda depressed he isn't coming to Chicago.......

I read that he's doing a bunch of movies, so that might be why his schedule is kinda lite.

looks like someone's gonna have to come out to california... :D

Dammit! Dane's dropped to number 2 in the stand-up showdown!! C'mon DC fans get to voting...

VOTE DANE NOW!!!!!

Im kinda depressed he isn't coming to Chicago.......

I read that he's doing a bunch of movies, so that might be why his schedule is kinda lite.

looks like someone's gonna have to come out to california... :D

I might consider it......... maybe during spring break.

Dane Cook does rule.

• 3 weeks later...

i am going to dl some of his stuff. i never heard of him.

where i live, they have bob and tom. on that show is a guy from minn that does a harey carey skits. man it is funny. it only about 5 mins long.

if you want to dl.

harey carey and dracula

" " and the bible stars baseball game part 1 and 2

try it.