Twins @ White Sox- 4/7/17

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 09:49 PM)
Steverson keeping his job after the last two years is nuts

We want to be the royals with bad contact hitters. Bad formula. Our guys don't fit that

Edited by RockRaines

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Apr 8, 2017 -> 03:03 AM)
I wish we took the great approach of don't swing at balls and swing at strikes down

Well they were second worst in chasing pitches last year and got rid of the two guys with the best eye

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Apr 8, 2017 -> 04:03 AM)
Lord this game went down the s***ter quickly. I think I have seen enough of Ashe and avi

Ashe blows but why u down on .400 Avi?The dropped fly ball? That IMO was partly Abreu's fault. Even though I do realize Avi has to scream him off the ball, but Abreu looked like a runaway truck barrelling and circling that ball.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 10:05 PM)
Ashe blows but why u down on .400 Avi?The dropped fly ball? That IMO was partly Abreu's fault. Even though I do realize Avi has to scream him off the ball, but Abreu looked like a runaway truck barrelling and circling that ball.

Avi is an ok hitter but a terrible baseball player. His defense is embarrassing.

QUOTE (Sox-35th @ Apr 8, 2017 -> 03:12 AM)
Hawk and Stone are easily the worst broadcast team in baseball. Do they raise your self esteem or something?

Your hatred of Hawk is somewhat tiresome. I love Hawk and Stoney. And I like Bennetti. He's doing a fine job of drama here in the 9th. Hawk ain't that bad. Stoney is a god. Bennetti is fine.