Twins @ White Sox- 4/7/17

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 08:06 PM)
I'm sick of Avi, DFA him. That is not a hard play.

Avi is around for ONLY 1 reason, to not make the trade for the great 5 tool player look like s*** on the front office.

Garcia is just the bane of my existence. He's everything you dont want in a baseball player. He's value is never going to be anywhere good enough because his defensive value is in the absolute s***ter.

QUOTE (Baron @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 08:10 PM)
Garcia is just the bane of my existence. He's everything you dont want in a baseball player. He's value is never going to be anywhere good enough because his defensive value is in the absolute s***ter.

It's amazingly bad. I've defended this guy so much over the past few years. Can't do it anymore.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Apr 8, 2017 -> 01:08 AM)
All the 2nd hand does on a play like that is get in your way. You can tell Avi plays with zero confidence defensively. You don't need two hands, this isn't little league.

The swirling wind brought it back into fair territory and away from Abreu. I think Avi Garcia thought he was going to collide with Jose

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 08:12 PM)
The swirling wind brought it back into fair territory and away from Abreu. I think Avi Garcia thought he was going to collide with Jose

Avi just lumbers. Didn't look like he called it either. That's Avi's ball 100% even if it stays foul Abreu shouldn't even be in the area frankly.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 08:11 PM)
It's amazingly bad. I've defended this guy so much over the past few years. Can't do it anymore.

He's always going to be giving up atleast 2-3 games worth of runs every single year. I dont know what else they need to see.