Twins @ White Sox- 4/7/17

QUOTE (Sox-35th @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 08:23 PM)
Mid may can't come soon enough. Can you imagine swapping him with Saladino?

I cant wait. He's got alot of eyes on him right now. Hope he can perform here.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Scoots @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 07:21 PM)
Just a thought...i guess more realistically I would rather see May in C.F. with Luery Garcia in right, with Avi at DH. I would rather have the bett3r defense out there than the slim potential upside offensively with the left handed bar in Asche up there. Idk.

That's fine, but they're not going to invest 300-350 at bats in Leury to determine he's the last guy on the roster.

Just throw those AB's to anyone else, except Hawkins. Engel's not ready, so probably Liriano next.

The other problem is four DH's in Avi, Abreu, Davidson and Asche.

"The odds are long, but here we go. Jose Quintana does his usual thing. James Shields suddenly starts pitching like the James Shields of at least 2014. Derek Holland makes 30 starts and has that one big year that's maybe buried deep inside him. Miguel Gonzalez is solid. Carlos Rodon suddenly turns into Steve Carlton, with the best slider in the game. Then Yoan Moncada comes up in June and is an immediate star. Boom. Print your playoff tickets."

For Greg's optimism club.

Yes, Moncada walks a lot more than expected, to an earlier point.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 08:37 PM)
"The odds are long, but here we go. Jose Quintana does his usual thing. James Shields suddenly starts pitching like the James Shields of at least 2014. Derek Holland makes 30 starts and has that one big year that's maybe buried deep inside him. Miguel Gonzalez is solid. Carlos Rodon suddenly turns into Steve Carlton, with the best slider in the game. Then Yoan Moncada comes up in June and is an immediate star. Boom. Print your playoff tickets."

For Greg's optimism club.

Yes, Moncada walks a lot more than expected, to an earlier point.

I'm still solidly on the TankforBeer train. But weird stuff happens. Kris Bryant now has the longest hitless streak to start a season for a reigning MVP.