Robert Palmer dies

southsider2k5

Why was Robert Palmer famous?

Seriously, I don't get it.  Not a good songwriter, not a good singing voice, not very good-looking, not part of any hip trend.

This is almost as a big a mystery as the reasons why anyone thinks Penelope Cruz is hot.  I just don't see it.

Because he was different, and his lyrics were catchy to sing along with....and he had sluts in his videos. :)

Penelope cruz? s*** ive turned down better...........yuck.

Seriously, I don't get it.  Not a good songwriter, not a good singing voice, not very good-looking, not part of any hip trend.

This is almost as a big a mystery as the reasons why anyone thinks Penelope Cruz is hot.  I just don't see it.

The same reason the "Macarana" & "Who Let The Dogs Out" was popular..

As for PC.. she's got a very sweet something about her. Not just looks make people beautiful, guys.

The same reason the "Macarana" & "Who Let The Dogs Out" was popular..

As for PC.. she's got a very sweet something about her. Not just looks make people beautiful, guys.

Steff thats true actually. My bad for not saying that and responding the way i did.....shes cute and if she was sweet, and not a star, id definately find her attractive. It goes WAY deeper than just physical looks.......