4/11 Games

Sleepy Harold

First batter reached on E-6. Struck out the next guy and showed a decent pickoff move. He hit 98 on a few pitches that inning.

Moncada leads off the T4 with a 4 pitch walk. He then makes a gutsy choice and tags up to second on a fly ball, and scores the next batter who doubled.

Edited by NCsoxfan

Moncada breaks out of mini-slump, haha, now 3 for his last 14 (but two homers).

Lopez had a very solid outing, 9 K's.

Actually getting more excited about Willy Garcia at-bats than Kahnle pitching in extras in CLE.

Runners on 1st and 2nd to lead off 6th, no outs, but the bottom of the order coming up to the plate (which means Raburn will surely homer).

(Note, please don't make us miss an extra Moncada at-bat for Jose Freakin' Vinicio leading off.)

Edited by caulfield12

moncada, Collins, call and fisher all continue to impress. Every time those guys have a solid game, I just want us to completely bottom out. A legit position prospect for Q, signing Robert, and having a top 2-3 pick in 2018 and we'd really have something to look forward to circa 2019

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Apr 11, 2017 -> 08:11 PM)
Reynold back out for the 6th despite approaching 100 pitches.

Picked up his 10th K on a nice slider just off the corner. Then hung up a meatball slider for a 2 run bomb to the next batter.

And that's it for him today.

Edited by TomPickle

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 11, 2017 -> 09:14 PM)
Really stretching out Lopez tonight. Box won't be pretty but this was a good start

Agree. I was really impressed watching him pitch in person. Only complaint is that he seemed to lose focus on a few batters falling behind 3-0, but overall really good. Surprising he came back out in the 6th. I will upload a few video clips I took at the game. May or may not be interesting (especially for those with MilBtv)