Top White Sox Prospect Report - 4/14

NorthSideSox72

This will be our regular Friday base content. Owen will run down the Top 15 prospects in the system (and maybe others at times), looking at how they did in the past week and so far on the season as a whole, pointing out trends as warranted. It will give you a quick look at how all the high end talent is doing.

Here is the first edition.

As with all these new content formats, we are open to feedback! We may tweak things as we go on, and if you have suggestions, we are listening.

Thanks. FWIW, I really like it. One thing that may be helpful for later on (it's not applicable now) is to add stats line for separate levels as they get promoted. That way people can compare their progress.

QUOTE (ptatc @ Apr 14, 2017 -> 10:22 AM)
Thanks. FWIW, I really like it. One thing that may be helpful for later on (it's not applicable now) is to add stats line for separate levels as they get promoted. That way people can compare their progress.

Good call, I'll mention that to the writer.

QUOTE (Dunt @ Apr 14, 2017 -> 10:31 AM)
Also, in Dunnings write-up you have Kannapolis as High A.

I'll go fix that right now, thanks!

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Apr 14, 2017 -> 07:54 AM)
This will be our regular Friday base content. Owen will run down the Top 15 prospects in the system (and maybe others at times), looking at how they did in the past week and so far on the season as a whole, pointing out trends as warranted. It will give you a quick look at how all the high end talent is doing.

Here is the first edition.

As with all these new content formats, we are open to feedback! We may tweak things as we go on, and if you have suggestions, we are listening.

Good stuff. Thanks.